Guys do you prefer girls to be easy or do you prefer the challenge?

Also Bi girls can vote too if you want.

• Easy
  • I like the challengeGuys do you prefer girls to be easy or do you prefer the challenge?
I prefer easy girls of course. Challenging girls are just not worth my time.
- - - - - --

Most Helpful Girl

• I so agree with you! CHALLENGING PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT WORTh the time, if you like me, say it, if you don't say it and let's move on!

I am so tired of people talking about 'being easy' is bad or 'being a challenge is needed' fuck that.

Just be normal and be honest/up front, saves everyone so much hassle aand trouble if people were just communicative with one another insstead of evading things.. stupid. lol having that said, I said easy :p

looks like most men like a complicated life.. dummies :p lol

• Challenge doesn't necessarily means games

• @06CuriousMind Challenge means DIFFICULT.

If someone likes you and if two people are interested, it should NOT be difficult.. and it should NOT BE that one person has to be CHASING another person trying to "convince" them to date you. Sorry but that is just nonsense and bullshit and a total waste of time!. If TWO people like each other, that feeling, the attraction, the interest and the wanting to be together is MUTUAL. Therefore, it IS EASY... It is only a challenge when ONE of the 2 parties isn't as equally invested and interested in the other person ;) #FOODFORTHOUGHT right there! IF someone is giving you a hard time, they're not as interested. If you give someone a hard time, YOU'RE NOT as interested, it's simple as that!

Men think easy women are 'sluts' but that is NOT true. Easy women are EASY with WHOM THEY WANT to have sex with, and difficult with whom they don't! So don't think that because you slept with some1, it makes them easy, they just LIKED YOU enough to have sex w/u

• @06CuriousMind Even a simple game of checkers is still a game.

Most Helpful Guy

• U like slutty and flirtious girls. Or naive girls easy to get what u want

• But of course. Slut is such a strong word though.

• Her word not mines. My friends with benefits once said Lol (I won't give the nature of our conversation ) I'm slut not a whore

What Girls Said 7

• A challenge. A challenge is more fun. Also, a girl being a challenge doesn't mean that they are playing games always. It just means that they want you to know they are worth the time put in to get them.

• Challenges and guys/girls that make me fight for it are SO much better than those who're so easy.

Ask @redeyemindtricks I'm sure she thinks the same way

• #fuckyeah what do you think is still keeping this marriage HOT... hotter than ever, actually... after all these years?

hahah we don't even have any forms of "flirting" or "foreplay" other than... pretty much constantly challenging each other, lol. it NEVER ends. mmmmmm...

• I definitely appreciate your indepth answer ;) haha

• @Oram52 Haha such as wrestling my boyfriend cause i want something/am trying to do something, and i wanna WIN, or a really difficult game/quiz etc.

• I prefer someone easy but I didn't interpret it sexually... I just don't like girls who play hard to get. Just be yourself and do what feels natural and good

• I like a challenge. I would much rather be with a guy who isn't guna just be with anyone he lays his eyes on. I want him to be with me because of me.

• Im guessing a balance between the two

• I prefer women who know what they want, and are just as comfortable pursuing as I am.

• I think they want a challenge at the beginning but then easy afterwards when you're in a relationship

What Guys Said 18

• Easy, but not easy where there's no morals or standards. Easy as in "I have no reason to make it hard for you".
    If they like me, good, don't play hard to get, it's pointless.
    If they don't like me, that's fine, but don't string me along.

Girls that are challenges tend to be the shitty ones, the ones that are so insecure they challenge you so that they get an ego stroke. These girls suck.

• Ideally, easy to get for me and hard to get for everyone else

Second best is hard to get for everyone, including me.

Then the girl who is easy to get for everyone, including me.

Worst case scenario is a girl who is a challenge for me but was easy to get for other guys.

• I believe there's a line between the two...
    some say easy, some say challenge... I say "suspenseful". Keep me on my toes... at all points like "whats next?"
    "Easy, I've gotten, Challenging, I've broken... Suspenseful, i remain intrigued".

• A girl being "a challenge" is one of my biggest pet peeves in dating, and why although I do enjoy women and their company and companionship,

I really don't like the dating process, aka the "dating game".

Dating is a "game" mainly because women are so closed off and lack openness.

• I like a challenge, but let's not confuse that with playing games -.-
    I don't do games, just date confident women that don't do that shit

• Challenge, easy is boring there are so many easy girls out there.

• Easy lol I'd rather bone someone that wanna be boned than someone who don't

• Challenge accepted? he's a wee homo. Personally i dont give a shit. Ill like her or not eventually no matter when i sleep with her

• Easy girls don't exist for me. I have to accept the challenge.

• Whether girls are "easy" or not is only a reflection of your own attractiveness.

• I'm all about the game.
    I love to play.

• I want a girl who is straight forward and to the point no bs.

• I prefer bit of a challenge, fun and not boring.

• Neither, I prefer girls aren't going to play games, but aren't just giving it up to anybody either.

• This is interesting, More males vote for easy tan girls, and girls like it challenging.

Hmm.

• i prefer them to be easy. dating is not supposed to be a challenge and i dont find fighting for someones attention as a fun challenge.

• THANK YOU! exactly my point!

MHO FOR YOU!!! lol pity I didn't ask the question :p lol

• @kat_gran thanks lol

• a challenge