If you had an AMAZING 1st date but didn't know their age as they looked & seemed only a few years older, how much age difference would be too much?

Let's say you met someone and on he first date you really hit it off, thinking they truly looked and seemed a few years older but ended up finding out they were way older. How much older would be a deal breaker no matter how great things went.
(Also, what's your age?).
Thanks in advance for any responses.

• If things really went amazing and we had a connection no age difference would be too much
    8% (2)17% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • Even If things went amazing, anyone older than 25 years than me would be a deal breaker
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • anything over 20 years would be too much no matter how great things went
    12% (3)0% (0)10% (3)Vote
  • Anything over 12 years would be too much and be a deal breaker.
    8% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
  • Anything over 7 would be too much.
    50% (12)67% (4)53% (16)Vote
  • Anything over 3 years would be a deal breaker.
    17% (4)0% (0)13% (4)Vote
  • They'd have to be the same age as me.
    5% (1)16% (1)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Johnny Depp and his wife have a 23 year age difference and Michael Douglas and Catherine Jeta Jones have 25 years. Wow.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 24 but any dude with me would feel like they were with a 15-16 year old. I don't look 24 at all and have confused a lot of people. :(

Anything about 7 years is a no go, I don't want to out live someone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer younger girls, I would never date anyone older than me (I'm too old damn it).

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• At my age, anyone more than five or so years older than me would probably be too old. But I couldn't be with anyone more than a couple of years younger than me, at this point. As I age, I might be okay with larger gaps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i'm 15 and the absolute maximum I would go is 22. Minimum is 1 year younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 15 and if I were to date someone I'd prefer my age, but they would have to either be a year younger or a year older, nothing more, nothing less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose no age but I do think that beyond 5 years you don't really have much in common as pop culture memories go. As in you won't know about that certain song that was popular for that summer or the pepperoni commercial that you hated.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Dude age ranges... it's all about match (your type, personality, tier of physical attractiveness, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22. The age thing is a problem even in close terms if they are younger. I probably wouldn't date an 18 year old for example. 19+ I'd be fine with,

I live in the UK so 18 over here is drinking age and 16 is the age of consent.

Anyone 35+ I'd think twice about because my parents are only early/mid 40's. It's not an absolute deal breaker but it would make me think twice.

I wouldn't date older then my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 14. So probably only a girl under 16 would be willing to date me. But I could go older... On the young side of the spectrum I could go to 12 or even 11.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm twenty one. Anything over 28 is DEFINITELY a dealbreaker

0|0
    0|0