What should I do?

Okay so there is this guy who I've been 'talking' to for a good 4-5 months but we aren't in a relationship. We were best friends in 7th and 8th grade and then stopped talking for like 1 year because we ending up going to different schools. Once we did start talking again he asked me to go to homecoming with him. But at this point I didn't know he liked me. I thought we were going as friends. We've both told each other how we felt about 3 months ago yet nothing has changed. He is sort of insecure. He found it hard to believe that I felt the same way towards him but I've reassured him plenty of times. He has told me that he wants to take me out numerous times but our dates never really match up. And eventually he stopped bringing it up. We hardly text anymore and when we do it's meaningless conversation. I don't know what to do. At the beginning of high school I said I didn't want to be in any relationships and he is kind of making this making me want to vow to sty single in high school. My friends are telling me that I'm wasting my time and I kind of agree. And I have talked to him like twice about this and everything has remained the same. Currently in 11th grade.

• Leave
  • Stay
  • Other
He has also said that he wants a serious relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea if you've talked about this twice and he's still not acting on it then you're waiting you're time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0