My boyfriend annoys the hell out of me?

Sometimes I just feel maybe he's not mature enough for a relationship. If I don't do something he asks me to do he gets grumpy and just turns away from me for a while. Like if I don't let him touch my breast or something. He acts like a little kid, and not only that but he get so clingy and wants me to tell him everything that happens in my day in detail. Its just so much work to explain everything.

We are Not breaking up I'm going to try to get through this. I don't give up on people

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that. If you see that it doesn't stop and if this is seriously affecting your relationship, then it's time to think if this relationship is really worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course he's immature. They are all immature until they're like 35... not even then lol (of course there's exceptions, but don't expect maturity in a man to be his strong suit)

What Guys Said 9

• have a conversation about it. Propose your points, and hear his counterpoints. In the end if the relationship is to succeed you will both have to compromise! He may have to change his behaviour and you may have to grin and bear it from time to time. I hope things resolve themselves!

• Well, have you heard the song Touch by Daft Punk? If not take a listen to it maybe he just can't stop thinking about you maybe he just wants to know your all right. Though to this extent, you should probably try to tell him that he should grow up and that you don't always get you want even in relationships.

• Of course he is immature. What do you expect at age 17? At your age the idea, if you want a relationship is to find a guy who meets your expectations. Unless you are dating a guy who is much too old for you you will not find a mature guy. But you can find the guy who meets your expectations of maturity. This "boyfriend" of yours may be mature enough to be with someone else but he is not at your level. In which case you move on

• Welcome to the stage of the relationship where you start to realize the negative shit from your partner. Most people just break up and find new one cuz too much work trying work through this ¯\_(ツ)_/

• Sounds like you need to dump him OP. You aren't attracted to him anymore. He sounds like a little bitch boy in my opinion. No reason why you have to wear the pants in the relationship.

• have you pointed it out to him?

• Yeah and you probably annoy him too. All women are annoying at some point.

• I'd probably be grumpy as well if I couldn't touch those rack...

joking aside, yes he's being immature. And you shouldn't date immature guys who gets annoyed because he can't get what he wants.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Ohmagawd.. me too! I dont like guys like that, how old is your boy toy? If he's younger its no wonder but if he's a little older than you he really enjoys your company then.

• The two of you have come to the end of your relationship, from the sounds of things. Cripes, just pull the bandaid off, already..

• Well, guys are generally less immature than girls.

• Yeah he sounds pouty. But unfortunately I know guys twice his age that still act the same way.