Why dont guys date blondes?

Well I've liked this guy for a VERY long time. And yesterday I finally got the courage to ask him out and he said he I was very pretty and all and I was nice but I was a blonde. And another instance I was just talking to a guy and (I didn't even ask him out) and he mentioned to me he wouldn't ever date a blonde girl. I have long thick wavy blonde hair past my hips to about mid thigh. (yeah its really long i know lol) Im not dumb either though. I get straight A's and always get the highest scores on my tests. Whats wrong with blondes tho? :( (I also do modeling tho so I dont think I'm that ugly)

Most Helpful Guy

• We do?

• Then why dont most of the boys at my high school?

• Yea I live by the border to Mexico in San Diego

• apparently, we don't... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl i have the same problem guys are so weird and don't let them tell u that u r ugly

What Guys Said 13

• Blondes don't exactly have the best reputation... its only theoretical, but still, you know people and pop-culture... they'll believe anything.

• guys do

• i will date a blonde if they fit the 4 traits i look for in a partner.
    1. Super feminine
    2. Male
    3. dominate in bed.
    4. Gentle and caring

• If I were you, I'd try to forget about this guy and not to be worried about him. When people are quite young (guys or girls between 12 and 18 years old), most of them reject people as a partner for some stupid reasons like that. And I think most guys prefer blond girls than any other hair color, so be patient, you will find a guy who makes you happy.

• I guess some guys have a really strong preference. I like blondes and brunettes but for some reason I'm not attracted to redheads so I can sort of understand where those guys were coming from

• I've never dated or had sex with a blonde. Blondes are welcome i'm taking resumes and "50 shades of grey questionnaires " lol

• He is gay

• Blondes are gorgeous I've dated a blonde girl before and I am dating one now I guess lol

• Maybe your highschool is anti-blondie.

• wow is your hair really that long? thats really hot? how blonde is it? i like blonde women.

• I'd Date A Blonde. For me it goes Redhead, blonde and then brunette in that order.

• I LOVE blondes... and hair to waste level. That's amazing.

• Let me guess.. he is popular and extremely hot right?

What Girls Said 7

• #generalisation626 in my country, a lot of blondes are getting some lol.

• everyone has a preference, this guy is just a douche. He could still try to date you and see how you are as a person. I wouldn't waste my time thinking about him, sorry it didn't go as you expeccted :-(

if it makes you feel better, a guy I liked said he only dates Italians and that he can never date me.

• They do? Maybe that guy in particular doesn't like blondes.

• You met two guys who aren't attracted to blondes. Get over it. Find a guy who likes you for who you are.

Not all men like blondes sweetie.

• I dunno... I'm blonde but I'm still 'married' :)

• I guess it's just preference you know? By the way, if they don't want to date you because of your hair colour I suggest you try finding another man that will actually accept you for who you are. Quite frankly, it's childish that they wouldn't date you simply because of your hair colour.
    Stay fabulous girl! WORK IT.

• I thought guys were super into blondes LOL
    Now I'm confused.
    But anyway you sound like a pretty decent person. Maybe they're intimidated?