Girls, how would you react if you were on a date and the guy showed up wearing womens clothes and makeup?

He wasn't wearing them when he asked you out but is now wearing it on your date.

Your reaction?

Updates:
@mooky06 @BelleGirl21 @vishna @Mustachekitteh @fauchelevent @EmpatheticLady @CocoRachelle @archiz @meatballs21 @Remembermyname4 @Afro-dite9 @CHARismatic110 @ConsultantIsBack @Smmyskittles @OrdinaryGentleman

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ironically they would judge him for what he's wearing even though they HATE it when guy's judge them for what they wear :D

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 30

• Lol I'd judge on if he has good style/taste, and if not I'd give him pointers. Of course I'd be taken by surprise at first because I wouldn't be expecting it but overall I wouldn't really care. Then I'd follow up to ask him if he's transgender or just a cross-dresser because id be curious

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'd be a little confused but I'm not gonna make it into a huge deal. Afterall, I'm usually wearing jeans, he's allowed a skirt or dress if he feels like it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very surprised, and ask about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smile ask if he was confused about his gender? If his outfit was on point, tell him he is slaying his outfit. I don't know if it's a joke and he's bored with life so I would be kinda mad but not really. I would continue hanging out with him though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Is he any good at looking like a woman? If he is, I'm continuing the date, maybe asking later in that date why he's wearing the clothes, not like "wtf why are you dressed like a girl" but bring it up in a conversation about my LGBTQA friends like "... And that's why you should never tell an asexual person to go fuck themselves. *cue polite laughter* If I'm not being to nosy, do you mind me asking why you wear women's clothes?" And if they don't want to say, well ok then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cool with it. But I love drag and I'm totally cool with cross dressing. I love Eddie Izzard and Grayson Perry. You don't have to be gay to dress in clothes opposite your gender, like Eddie says 'it's not a woman's skirt, it's my skirt'. So yeah, I'm cool with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like he's mocking me or its some dumb prank and I would probably turn on my heel and leave before the date even began.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cool for like 5 minutes (I would expect I was being punked) I wouldn't be angry. I just don't know if I would be ok being with a man in full make up and girly clothes simply bc I don't necessarily like very feminine men.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG!!! O. O I might try not to laugh, but ask him if he went to a costume party before he came to see me lol if no I think i would just go on with the date but tell him that dating someone like that long term isn't something i'm interested in

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume he gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agh, I dunno about all of that, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh and carry on with the date, he isn't fucking up my free meal lmfao. I don't judge, but I think I'll say in my head "Where's Ashton?''

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd raised my eyebrows with surprise and laugh at it wholeheartedly. I'd still carry on a date and started playing his game.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd turned back and leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Dealing with stage one transvestite?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder why he's dressing up as a drag queen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask why he was dressed like that? And then respond back respectively, after wherever answer he gives.

0|1
    0|0
  • He'd better look good in that dress.

1|1
    0|0
  • Order take away 😝😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wonder what I'd gotten myself into

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be polite and continue the date. But there wouldn't be another one

0|0
    0|0
  • change the date label to "going out to eat with an interesting individual" and chat him up

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably lose interest. I have no problem with transvestites (not to be confused with transsexuals - the two are completely different) but I'm just not into them, personally.

Not all women are me, though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Im probably gonna be leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh and continue the date

0|0
    0|0
  • "You didn't tell me you were into this,"

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind in the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Why"

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be like WTF?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be confused.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls would run or ask about it, then after dinner bye bye bye never see them again.

I wear women's jeans sometimes and I always hoped girls wouldn't care because it's very hard finding my size in men's and I like wearing jeans so this way I still can.

0|0
    0|0
    • I legit wouldn't care. Clothes shouldn't be gendered. I wear 'guys' jeans and tees all the time.

• @Blonde401 that's interesting, I wouldn't be bothered by that either.

• Glad to hear it. They're honesty just clothes, Idu why people get so upset over nothing.

• Lol she'll 180 backflip and get outta there

0|0
    0|0
  • nice idea! should try this 😂😂

0|0
    0|0