Girls, how would you react if you were on a date and the guy showed up wearing womens clothes and makeup?

He wasn't wearing them when he asked you out but is now wearing it on your date.

Your reaction?

0|0
31|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ironically they would judge him for what he's wearing even though they HATE it when guy's judge them for what they wear :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• Lol I'd judge on if he has good style/taste, and if not I'd give him pointers. Of course I'd be taken by surprise at first because I wouldn't be expecting it but overall I wouldn't really care. Then I'd follow up to ask him if he's transgender or just a cross-dresser because id be curious

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'd be a little confused but I'm not gonna make it into a huge deal. Afterall, I'm usually wearing jeans, he's allowed a skirt or dress if he feels like it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cool with it. But I love drag and I'm totally cool with cross dressing. I love Eddie Izzard and Grayson Perry. You don't have to be gay to dress in clothes opposite your gender, like Eddie says 'it's not a woman's skirt, it's my skirt'. So yeah, I'm cool with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very surprised, and ask about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smile ask if he was confused about his gender? If his outfit was on point, tell him he is slaying his outfit. I don't know if it's a joke and he's bored with life so I would be kinda mad but not really. I would continue hanging out with him though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be cool for like 5 minutes (I would expect I was being punked) I wouldn't be angry. I just don't know if I would be ok being with a man in full make up and girly clothes simply bc I don't necessarily like very feminine men.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG!!! O. O I might try not to laugh, but ask him if he went to a costume party before he came to see me lol if no I think i would just go on with the date but tell him that dating someone like that long term isn't something i'm interested in

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume he gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he any good at looking like a woman? If he is, I'm continuing the date, maybe asking later in that date why he's wearing the clothes, not like "wtf why are you dressed like a girl" but bring it up in a conversation about my LGBTQA friends like "... And that's why you should never tell an asexual person to go fuck themselves. *cue polite laughter* If I'm not being to nosy, do you mind me asking why you wear women's clothes?" And if they don't want to say, well ok then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like he's mocking me or its some dumb prank and I would probably turn on my heel and leave before the date even began.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh and carry on with the date, he isn't fucking up my free meal lmfao. I don't judge, but I think I'll say in my head "Where's Ashton?''

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd turned back and leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Dealing with stage one transvestite?

0|0
    0|0
  • Agh, I dunno about all of that, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd raised my eyebrows with surprise and laugh at it wholeheartedly. I'd still carry on a date and started playing his game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask why he was dressed like that? And then respond back respectively, after wherever answer he gives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wonder what I'd gotten myself into

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder why he's dressing up as a drag queen.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'd better look good in that dress.

1|1
    0|0
  • change the date label to "going out to eat with an interesting individual" and chat him up

0|0
    0|0
  • Order take away 😝😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be polite and continue the date. But there wouldn't be another one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably lose interest. I have no problem with transvestites (not to be confused with transsexuals - the two are completely different) but I'm just not into them, personally.

Not all women are me, though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Im probably gonna be leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh and continue the date

0|0
    0|0
  • "You didn't tell me you were into this,"

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind in the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Why"

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be like WTF?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be confused.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls would run or ask about it, then after dinner bye bye bye never see them again.

I wear women's jeans sometimes and I always hoped girls wouldn't care because it's very hard finding my size in men's and I like wearing jeans so this way I still can.

0|0
    0|0
    • I legit wouldn't care. Clothes shouldn't be gendered. I wear 'guys' jeans and tees all the time.

• @Blonde401 that's interesting, I wouldn't be bothered by that either.

• Glad to hear it. They're honesty just clothes, Idu why people get so upset over nothing.

• Lol she'll 180 backflip and get outta there

0|0
    0|0
  • nice idea! should try this 😂😂

0|0
    0|0