How do you meet girls after college, I don't know where to start?

I was always too shy before and still am shy, I just want to try meeting people.

Most Helpful Girl

• after college, I moved out of state and moved into a college apartment area where I became friends with my neighbors. Then i just met their friend's friends. Oh and I also met people through craigslist but that is risky. I would also recommend going to church in a random town and trying to connect.

Most Helpful Guy

• The key to meeting women after college, is to make sure you do your absolute best to be outside of the house as much as you can.

When one exits college and enters the workforce, it is very easy to get stuck into the habit of driving to work, rushing through the grocery store, driving home, working out at home, chillaxing at home, then going to sleep to repeat the cycle.

Keeping one's eyes open is important. Opportunities are everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE! Be alert for women that you see, and how you can strike up a quick convo and get her contact info.

The main difference is; the 'frequent unplanned interaction' isn't as much in play like it was in the college dorm (damn those were the days ;-) ), common cafeterias or classes.

It will pretty much these days be "see desirable female stranger in public - talk to woman briefly - get contact info - build rapport", THEN go on date (s).

----

In terms of various shopping places that you frequent, checking out local bars is a good idea. This places are built for people to be relaxed and to meet new people.

Also an underrated source is your city's/town's organized activities. Look at your city or town website, look under "park and recreation", and you will find various fun activities that you can sign up for and do, and you will meet all kinds of people there. :)

Do your best to work out outdoors. Jog/run/walk around various neighborhoods. Join a gym, or intramural sports leagues, or workout classes.

What Girls Said 3

• At sport events or bars or clubs or anything volunteer wise or maybe search those online dating cruises

• Dating sites

• You had your chance dude

What Guys Said 2

• i did a quarter of college last year... met plenty of brawds and fucked my lab partner.

the average age of a community college is about 25... so you'll be fine there.

• Activity clubs with coed enrollment.