Am I just going to have to do it?

Block him. But the thing is I love him? I'm tired waiting for him he will prob never ask me out. But he keeps bothering me and I came to realize he might bother me for a while. That's what guys do right?

What Guys Said 2

• Well they tease you but ask you out I'd you make them hard

• What?

• No! Well yeah... I mean if you excité us in any way we'll give you the attention that you crave and eventually we'll ask you out but a dude who's only messing without ever making a move to get closer to you is either a blue balled fag or a simple dude who still doesn't get it with chicks. Either way he's a lost cause and you better move on

• YaaaaaOuchhh!! :(

• Woman! Just ask him out already. Now if he rejects you, then screw it. At least you tried. That would give you all the right to block him for your closure.

• He asked what I was doing? And I said sho fly what that mean but he said come fly over here?

• He sure is an ass

What Girls Said 1

• If it will give you peace, do it.