How do I get every girl thats around me have the urge to want to have sex with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• pfft lol... that's not how it works hah

• So how does it work pretty girl? Say if I came across you on the street, what can I do to have you notice me in a positive sexual and irresistible way?

• I wish I could make you lust for me

• uh well i dont know u but thanks for the thought lol.

What Girls Said 6

• That's hard because everyone has different types. Sense of humor, great smile, and the ability to make a girl feel special will most likely attract attention.

• Be famous

• Drugs money and power

• Good luck with that

• Unless you magically wake up looking like Chris Hemsworth it won't happen lmao

• By writing it in a book because it's not going to happen

What Guys Said 15

• Trust me there will be a time you'll regret it and not want it at all ha ha ha ha

@YourFutureEx what say?

• Women thinks very different from us, they usually really need some psychological and/or emotional link to feel in the mood with a man. First of all you need to be truly confident and assertive, this definitely grabs a woman's attention.

• Be hot.

• Not possible.

• Yo buy magic mushrooms.

• Be a dominant male. I dunno if you can get EVERY girl, but more girls will want to have sex with a dominant male.

• xD as soon as you have a committed relationship, they┬┤ll come flying at you.

• Marry a supermodel.

• Do that thing Peter Parker does in Spider-Man 3. You know what I mean.

• Tell then your pussy is on fire

• You would want to build rapport with some girls, so the others would want to know whats so interesting about you and try to get to know you better too.

search google about building rapport with women

• Learn to be telepathic? Once you start giving them remote orgasms they're all yours.

• By the time I early in my early 20's about every girl in the appropriate age range I came in contact with was interested in me. If they were with someone else at the time or if they thought they had absolutely no chance with me they wouldn't always show it though. I wouldn't say they all wanted to just have sex with me, most probably were more interested in sex as part of a larger relationship and marriage. I know this sounds conceited but believe me I was as surprised by it as anybody could be.

I am:
    Better than average looking but not male model perfect
    6' 2"
    slim
    Exceptionally intelligent and articulate
    Easygoing and confident
    Generous
    Successful
    Talented
    Infectiously calm
    Indomitable but not dominating
    Well mannered
    Stylish
    Open minded
    Uninhibited
    Apparently very good in bed
    Cuddly
    Honest
    Trustworthy
    Dependable

On the minus side I'm not particularly romantic, tend to be hyper-rational and don't have strong emotional reactions.

As others have pointed out it's not all that great to have a lot of women after you. It's true you get your pick of lots of women, though many will not chase you when they see too many others doing it and some will demand the man do the chasing no matter how attractive he is but if you are the sort women really want you only have one and so spend most of your time fending off others, not enjoying the attention.

The kind of guy who really beds a lot of women usually only has a few very attractive traits along with some huge but perhaps not immediately obvious flaws. That way once they get to know you they don't really want you any more. Much less drama.

• Tell them your a millionaire

• You have to treat them like a slut to have them act like one.

Or alternatively have so much value that they want you. Be a decent person (confident and polite).

Check this out and would appreciate your thoughts on it: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27854-woman-hears-the-exact-same-thing-from-two-guys-but-she-reacts