Guys, how jealous are you?

I started dating someone I really like, I'm head over heels for him! He is new in town so he doesn't have a lot of friends. I, on the other hand, have a lot of friends (but just few close) and most them are guys. I have only 2 girl friends. None of those guys are really good looking, but I adore them and we are all in the same group of friends. We've all been friends for 10+ years. Among them there are 3 my best guy friends, and I also have 1 more (best friend that is also a guy) who is not in that circle of friends but lives in another country. We've been best friends since we were little. I am also a gamer so I have my gaming buddies as well around the world (also guys and just 1 girl) and we visit each other (in groups) sometimes, I like to travel. I didn't choose this on purpose, I guess I just enjoy male company more then female. Anyways, I didn't told this to my boyfriend yet, he still didn't meet any of them. He mentioned he would like to meet new people and I would love to meet him with my friends, but I'm a bit worried what he might think of me? Is this gonna freak him out? What would you think, would you mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm talking about my self , i don't have many friends.. you can say i don't have any friend , but when i love i want my love to be only for me

maybe you see that as stupid think , but this is my nature.. like every person has his own nature.

don't angry from you boyfriend just think about his behavior , and ask yourself if u can continue with him or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it will freak him out. Doesn't he have female friends as well?

What Guys Said 2

• Here's the thing, it doesn't matter if u have guy friends or not
    What u must do is make him feel special infront of those guys, make him feel he is more special to u than any other dudes.
    I'm sure it will work wonders for you.

• Fortunately for you, most guys are pretty liberal on this one. But every one of they would be lying if they told you they werent at all uneasy with this.
    For myself, i simply wouldn't date girls with guy friends. Nah, i have been un jealous of anyone for almost my entire life, im not gonna start now..

What Girls Said 0