This women response has me confused?

There was this single mom 27 with 2 kids that seemed to like me. Before I asked her out I asked her close friend if she was interested in me. She said that she told her that I was cute. In addition to this she was flirty with me and touchy. When I asked her out she said that honestly she is not ready to date and needs to focus on raising her young kids. She said that I was young for her kids. She said that I was a great and awesome guy. I understand all of what she said. But she gave off signs like she was interested in me. She told her friend that she thought I was cute. Was she just attracted to me physically? I really liked her and kind of bummed out that she turn me down. I'm over her now. But now thinking about it was probably best I didn't get with her. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd guess she means what she said... She just isn't interested in dating right now.

• Yeah. I just think if you don't want to date, then don't give off the vibe that you are interested in someone. She acted flirty toward me for months. Then when I ask you out you tell me your true intentions. Just felt bad at first. But i realize I need to move on.

• Sometimes the flirting just seeps out when you think someone is cool, I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• she was probably only attracted to your look. I don't think i could ever get serious with a single mom though, largely because its a lose/lose scenario for the guy. If she's a good person, her kids with always be her #1 priority, which means you will almost always have to take a backseat and will be relied upon more often than not to help raise her kids some time down the road. Now if she does make you a priority, it means that she's not a good mom, and probably not that great a person either, making her fairly untouchable if you have any functioning brain cells. So all in all, don't be bummed. I think you dodged a bullet there. Many non mothers out there who are just as good or better than this one

• Thanks. Yeah everyone around me is saying that there somebody better for me out there. I just felt like she wanted to jump my bones the way she was acting. I caught her glancing at my crotch one time. Lol guess it was all physical to her. Thought she wanted more.

• yeah don't sweat it man

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like she was physically attracted to you but knew you weren't what she needed right now and she put he children first. That's not a bad thing, I guess you just need to move on.

• seems like she was only physically attracted to you

• Yeah I just she was. She was rubbing up on me all the time. Talking about I have about I have abs of steel she could feel when hugging me. She was very flirty with me. I thought she was interested in me. Guess not. Good to know she found me attractive I guess. On to the next one.

• She has that physical attraction to you side, and the "im logical and need to focus on priorities side", maybe she will come around?

• Nah I think she is set with her decision. It's fine I will move on to other women. I don't think I will have a problem most likely finding someone. I guess it's good to know she had the hots for me. Lol makes me feel good that I'm attractive, been told that all my life.

What Guys Said 3

• Run away from this girl as fast as you can ! Dating a single mother is a bucket of crazy you don't want to kick over. At your age there's no need to.

• Yeah looking back I am grateful we didn't get together. I think she was just physically attracted to me. I know I can get a girl who is in the same status with no kids.

• Of course you can. There are so many women who are hot, no drama and no kids.
      That's who you need to pursue. You can't hit the ball with the bat on your shoulder.

• She just had other priorities. If you approached this differently you could have been fbs maybe. Not sure if your into that. Just sayin..

• Yeah. She already has two kids last thing she needs is to mess around with me and get a third kid. I want a relationship not just fbs. The way she was acting it seemed like she was split. Sexually attracted to me but has responsibility to her kids. I understand that. Just on to the next one I guess.

• Yep. Nothing to do here man. At least she was nice and realistic about it. Couod have been worse. Coyld have been a slut and tried to tie you down and look after the kids while she whores around. Trust me there are some singlr moms like that. There is a reason some of them are single. But that one was nice though.

• I'm guessing she's not ready or doesn't see you as a hookup, and also doesn't see you as a future daddy.

It could be she's only taking candidates for the latter role.

• It's fine after thinking about it. I probably wouldn't be happy to be a dad so fast. Some day would be great but not right now. I think if I asked her if she wanted to just be a hook-up she would want that but nothing more. It's ok now that I think about it. I will find someone out there probably will be a better fit for me.