Would you date a bisexual female?

Yes or no? Give me a reason why, but please don't no because you assume she will cheat. When I was with my ex, I told him right from the start that I was bisexual and he was ok with it, but after a certain time we got into a fight over it because he made that hurtful assumption. And ironically, it was him who cheated. A new girl started at our workplace, and I didn't trust her for some reason. Little did I know it was my gut telling me something wasn't quite right. I told him I didn't like her and trust her, and we both laughed it off. He told me he wasn't attracted to her and that she was manly looking. Well, he ended up sleeping with her. So that goes to show you!

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't. That is an instant deal breaker. I don't know why you want me to give you a reason, then tell me not to give you the reason. I don't even think guys and girls should be friends, as this is typically cover for one of them trying to get into the pants of the other. Friends at work is fine, but friends where they basically go out on a date, hell no. At least with a straight girl, I don't have to worry when she hangs out with her female friends. Nor do I want to forbid her from having any friends, so that isn't an option for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• Yes I would. I don't feel she is any more likely to cheat than a straight woman, so that fear seems utterly unfounded and silly to me. At the same time, I feel I would be able to relate to her better in some ways, because a core part of her being, her sexual identity, can relate to mine. We both like girls. Femininity is something that appeals to us both.
    I picture the typical scenario of a guy looking at his waitresses butt as she walks away, only to turn back to the stone-cold death stare of his girlfriend.
    Now I picture if she were bi, and us both turning back to each other at the same time, and sharing a laugh that we both took a look. Neither of us is threatened by the fact that the other looks, and we both enjoy that we can share with each other our moments of perving on the world in general, and there is nothing in that that effects our relationship, because we both know that a look is just a look, and we're going home with each other.

• No, I wouldn't ever knowingly date a bisexual girl. As a previous bisexual girl posted on GAG recently, when she was in a relationship with a guy her "yearning" (that was the word she used) for another girl never went away. It's obviously true that a guy involved romantically with a straight girl can get cheated on as well. But why compound the risk and go asking for trouble by knowingly getting involved with someone who is swinging back-and-forth between what their sexual attraction is.

• i would but jus for the simple fact if i had to choose a less painful way t break upit woul be her leaving me for a girl. not to be funny but it would be to me. lol i mean it isne everyday you find a girl who will break up with youfor a girl you would only see in your dreams lol. so yeah i would find it funny and not as hurtful if it did happen.

but you dont find many women my age that are like that but if they were i would date them. and the guy being young but old enough to know better you should have seen that coming a mile away. and sorry it happened to you. but there are more things to do than worry or be hurt over a guy who thinks like he does.

• Actually I was the young and dumb one. We started dating when I was 21 and he was 30. He was my first love too. So that made it harder. I just feel insecure because I don't ever want this to happen to me again. Because either he changed or was lying the whole time so I would need to know the red flags so it doesn't happen again.

• he was lying 100% im 43 and know how to play the heart strings of a girl like beautiful sounding harp. but i dint because im to damn old for games anymore lol. but dont think its you at all he is looking for hot young girls who are not complicated. and its also why im still single because girls own age are more complexed than any puzzle you can find online lol.

• Yes because we would have a lot of things in common, like our love for pussy

memecrunch.com/.../image.png

• Hell fucking naw!!! in K Lamar's voice lol

• Overall I perceive them as being more promiscuous more likely to cheat. Im still open to dating one it just wouldn't be my first choice.

• Yes. . . especially if I was invited to watch or join in, from time to time.
    I had that sort of relationship once.
    She had a special relationship with some of the other girls in a softball team which she was a member. Some of those girls liked an audience.

• Fuck yea... higher chance of a threesome.

• Yes, I would. I don't get the whole crazy idea that liking both genders = sex crazed

• I would and I have, I did however suspect her of cheating after she slept over at her "lesbian" friends house. We had shared all our sexual history and she had a new story of making out and rubbing each others clit and sucking on each others breasts. I took that as an admission of guilt

• Certainly

• Sure. I have no problem with it.
    Most bis I knew were like College Bi's. They dated girls in college then went back to men after graduation.
    Unless you are a lesbian, nothing beats a hard and honest dick. LOL.
    So I hear.

Your ex is a punk. A real man convinces a bisexual girl to come back to the right side of the force. LOL.

• Question for you. You date a bisexual guy who was regularly on the receiving end of anal intercourse and giving end of fellatio?

• the fact of the matter is, there is a greater opportunity for bi people to cheat, because they are open to be attracted to a whole extra gender. Doesn't mean they absolutely will cheat... but i get why a lot of guys may have some reservations about it. For me personally, i don't mind.

• i think the only time people dont like bisexuals is when they are always bragging about it and talking about it. like in high school every girl was Bisexual but never have i met a bisexual dating a girl till i was in collage.

Now i am stating right now Not All people do this and it is not the main reason to not like bisexuals. but For me It was a common thing to see people pretend to be.

• 67.media.tumblr.com/...lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250.gif
    I personally am not attracted to bisexual women.

• Totally situational, but I wouldn't rule her out automatically.

• Yes I would. If they'll be loyal, there's no reason not to.

• It shows he was a cheater.

• I've done it alrdy lol. Girl was a sloot.

• No, never.

I break up with the girl if she said she was bisexual.

• Yes I would

• Yea, because it shows a sense of sexual liberalism that could make sex potentially better for the both of us.

• is this a trick question?

• Yea just because she's i to woman as well doesn't really change anything when you think about it
    Unless your a close minded ass lol

• I would yes but I've also been in a situation where I've was cheated on by another girl. So I'd have to be cautious

• well if thats the case, then i would date a bisexual female

• I think a lot of that it's just immature...

Like girls making out with each other at parties to entertain a bunch of stupid guys...

• generally no.

• Yeah sure girls are not really gay so it doesn't matter.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 13

• I'm straight and I wouldn't date a bisexual male. Not because of the assumption of cheating but because I'd be genuinely repulsed.

• yes sure I am bi curious

• Yeah, you shouldn't care about the opinion of a guy who cheated on you. People like that accuse other people of doing that they'd do.

• Hell yes, I'm a bi girl so I would love a bi buddy

• (smiling) I am one + date many.

• I would. I'm pansexual, and I don't mind having bi/pan/etc. partners.

• yes cause I am bisexual

• I will date a bisexual male

• Yeah. I've always wanted to date a girl it might be fun for awhile

• no. i'm straight.

• I'm biromantic so maybe. I could see it happening. I don't know if it would become anything because I'm mainly attracted to men but I would give it the old college try.

• I don't date females. I would date a bisexual guy tho

• If I was attracted to women of course I would date a bisexual woman. I would admire her too. I mean- of all the people she chose me! I really don't think that bisexuals are cheaters, I find it dumb. Are all straight people none-cheaters? No. So anyway, I would definitely date a bisexual woman :)