My question to people in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Have you found the "one"?

0|0
11|18

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I didn't, she found me. Now, she talks about our future together all the time, I guess it's done then.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, and I doubt I'll find her anytime soon

3|0
    0|0
  • I am with my girlfriend of nearly 30 years. But no, there is no "one" relationships are messy, complicated lovely things that take work. That's the beauty of it, you are two separate people who work together to make something great. But no, it's not magical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so, but it's a looong, working road to get there (long-distance at the moment).

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I did twice. The first time, I ended it because I realized that we weren't compatible.

The second time, she ended it because she claimed that I deserved better, even though I really liked her.

I'm done with relationships. I'm never opening my heart up to another woman again.

0|0
    0|0
  • 40 y/o male here and no i haven't yet found love or the "one"

I had a few g/fs and i had some great moments, but it wasn't love, just passion.

Still want to think that will find her, wherever she is. This might sound a little mushy wushy, but i kinda like to think like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and still single.

0|0
    0|0
  • as far as i am concerned the one ring is dropped in a vulcano by frodo baggins.

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't find her yet... : /
    Let's see what the future brings...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and I'm afraid I never will

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe I ever will. It's not something worth worrying and thinking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I did, but no, not yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm a total dork.

0|0
    0|0
  • After I married her, I made sure she became THE ONE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope & I'm not really looking at the moment, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want a "Romeo And Juliet" kind of romance. Not this online-dating, bar-scene, social-climbing kind of dates you see everywhere now these days.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 24, I think so.

However, I can't really answer this question properly because I don't believe in the ONE. I believe in multiple types of people being able to be that person for you, but in different ways. I think about it like musical chords. Like a C and E go together well, but so does a C and G.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did find him when I was 22. i really didn't think I would meet him so early in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And I never will because I'm no longer dating but also cause I just know I never will :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I totally found the one that drives me crazy. 😬 I've known him for many moons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I'm okay with that right now. I'm dealing with some stuff right now, and I would rather have it together when I find my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't think most people do, quite honestly. Or they do only AFTER they get married and have kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think I have

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my current relationship is just weird. Very weird, so I don't know. He did talk about marrying me but he either gets all crazy over me or ignores me a while. Its a freaking cycle and I am growing tired of it.

0|0
    0|0