Do You Find Intelligent, Nerdy Men/Women Attractive?

I find highly educated men with a little tinge of awkwardness sooo hot. I like getting schooled lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find "nerdiness" hot or attractive. I think of it more like the feeling you get when something really nice is "on sale." I think to myself, "She looks so good, but she's not like sexy at all. Aww, I feel so bad for her. She gets ignored by like most other guys. ON SALE!!!"

That's very different than the feeling I get when a girl is "witty" with a "sharp and fast tongue." Intelligence is a turn on. "Emotional" intelligence in a woman is more of a turn on than academic aptitude or logical reasoning. I've said it tons of times on here, I'm the kind of guy (who is not in the minority, it's just that I'm open about it), who is turned on by "manipulative" women.

When a girl manipulates other men, or other women, or tries to manipulate me, it turns me on. I just see it as a sign of her trying to negotiate life, lie, cheat and steal, and try to get ahead in any way she can. Those are alpha genes. Those are alpha traits. And I'm curious to observe her in action, learn from her, and safely give in to her charms.

Life is otherwise very long and very boring without some daily tension and drama - a constant push and pull (in the right playful dose). It takes a very intelligent woman to be able to manipulate a certain guy, and I admire that.

With "nerdiness" on the other hand, I'm not so moved or impressed. It's like, okay, you're book smart. So am I, and so is 20% of the population. Oh, you like playing D&D? Do you want to go back to my place and show me your Magic the Gathering cards? Yeah? Spread them open for me as I show you how big my black deck is? I FEEL so bored just writing about it lol

• "Nerdiness" accidentally autocorrected to "neediness"

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes,, absolutely. Intelligence is a major turn on. My boyfriend isn't the smartest but he certainly has some very intelligent things to say and it is amazing. Nerdy men are adorable <3
    Plus, nerdy guys can debate things with me generally and they can fight me on whatever subject i wish too, which is even hotter if he wins after i put up a fight

What Guys Said 43

• Okay! i am skeptical about these claims. Whenever i start talking nerdy, girls flee, like FLEE! whenever i start talking about gossips and uninteresting matters... you guess the rest. They get into the coversation... Sooo hot?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9e6bf39a55.jpg

• Really? I guess you must be talking nerdy to the wrong girls then.
      He finds it so sexy when I talk nerdy to him, and vice versa.

• @Miss_Behave Nah, it's preety much all the time. Imagine a situation where i am all quiet while everyone is talking about something, girls find cute (no idea why the hell but anyways) that i am all quiet and not into the conversation. They start talking about me like "awn!" but when they start talking to me i can debate the subject to the detail, i've read about it, watched or experimented. Girls go dry, absolutely dry like spongebob in a desert whenever i go to detail or as you say, "school them". They absolutely hate it... So i prefer to keep me shut and "cute"
      For my complete surprise, people at the internet have an absolutely reverse opinion regarding men like this, so whenever i see posts about "nerdy guys" i think "here we go again..."

• @Miss_Behave Oh and regarding your original question, yes i find smart women attractive, very attractive but the probability of them being unkind is very high. It's almost impossible to approach them, at least to me, cuz i'm a pussy regarding women...

• Intelligent yet, nerdy, not so much. Why? Nerdy is typically associated with socially awkward, ugly, recluses who take fiction books and fantasy-like activities too far. I am not sure what your definition of nerdy is, but what I have described is nothing I want in a girl.

PS. I have a feeling you only find nerds hot if they are good looking. Go to google images and type in nerd, let me know how far down you need to scroll before you find one attractive. And tell me he isn't just a model in nerds clothes/style.

• I love intelligent women, and if they have a bit of a nerdy vibe, that's awesome too, but I don't like those huge nerds that spend their day talking about comics, video games, superheroes, and have that typical nerdy look.

• pm me i will do your physics homework lol

• I do prefer people with the ability to challenge me intellectually, yes.

• Not particularly. Nerdy men and nerdy women aren't the same beast. I can understand why you might find a nerdy man attractive as a girl, but nerdy women aren't all that different from regular girls for the most part.

Now AUTISTIC girls, they're the genuine equivalent of a "nerdy man."

• Intelligence is an attractive trait

• IQ = A+
    Nerdy = D+
    Crazy or emotional = goodbye!

• Nerdy, Dorky, Smart you name it. It adds character to a women and it's always fun seeing how passionate they are as well as being able to compliment them in more ways than just appearance.

• Extremely! And also gamer girls! Both are nearly musts for my woman! 🖖😉
    And as of glasses, they always look either ultra cute, sexy, or both! 😜

• I find nerd girls are really chameleon girls, like girls who like sports. They are emulating male behaviour to attract males. There is also a big difference between a nerd and someo e whi is intelligent so I find your question really unanswerable.

• Intelligent yes, nerdy if we hit it off I guess. But never had a nerdy girlfriend, though like intelligent girls.

• If nerdy means comics, Goth fashion, etc., no. If it means she reads, thinks, doesn't care about coolness, yes, such women are wonderful.

• I find most women attractive 😍
    After all they're the best creatures in the world ❤

• It depends how nerdy, but intelligence definitely. I don't think I could be with someone who was stupid to be honest haha.

• Yeah I like girls who aspire to be something, have goals, study and are intelligent with words, politics, books, games, TV shows and movies. ;)

• Yes, that would be pretty ideal for me.

• Yeah but if she is bitchy that will kill it.

• Yes please!

• I find hot chicks attractive

• no.

i like em young dumb and full of cum please

• Yes please. I'd get bored. I think my "max" is 5 "links" (A - B - C - D - E - A)

• Honestly the super smart girls i know have all been really bitchy
    So sadly from personal experience, no i dont:(

• I sure do. There are some hot ones around too.

• Yes. In fact I usually gravitate towards individuals with these characteristics more as I don't feel like a complete weirdo/I can relate more.

• If only older women did too...

• Sure...

• Yes I do

• Yes i totally do

• No. .

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 21

• I do, it's such a huge turn on when a guy is super knowledgeable about something I'm not. Like when they can speak another language fluently, that's just 😍😍😍😍

• hell to the muhfucking yes, especially when it's a skill i dont have like math/science/farming technology/how to tune a tuba

• farming technology?

• @AssJacket hahah surefire way to get tha ladies

• haha right

• OH HELL YEAH

• Intelligence is sexy.
    When i was 14-15 i liked bad guy types. I only cared about their appearance not their intelligence. After that i've met many super stylish, handsome and intelligent guys and now i can say that i've learned way much more from those guys and they gave me great experience. So now i am more selective when i choose a guy and i strongly prefer intelligent men.

• Nope because most of them are ignorant and think their better than everyone. I like someone who has brain and intelligence that utilizes it for the good not to bring someone down. I choose personality, morals, and good knowledge or "high educated". Not saying i would choose someone who couldn't teach me more about what i already know but not someone who thinks they know everything just because they know much more than others around them.

• Me too! Intellegance is such a turn on

• It's nice to have attractive men know his stuff

• Very much. I also find them intimidating.

• Yes. Attractive nerdy/geeky guys are the worlds most underutilized source of awesomeness. I was wearing my Gryffindor scarf and a guy complimented pretty awesome.

• Me too. Intelligent guys are so hot and most of them knows so much more about a woman's physiology. They can drive me crazy

• YESSSS, my ex was super smart and into stuff i was into. huge turn on haha.
    and by nerdy i mean into science... not comics or anime.

• Of course!
    A Dork A Ble
    (Adorkable)
    It's my #1 need in a partner

• Yes! I like educated guys with whom I can have actual conversations, such a turn on. And when they try explaining things I have no knowledge of. And being nerdy is a bonus

• Same asf. Intelligence is sexy as hell. Educate me on the stars and the atoms and the universe. I dig that shit

• Fuck yeah. Intelligence is sexy AF.

• Yes. I prefer brain and humor over looks.

• Intelligent yes but not nerdy

• Only if she looks hot too

• Bossy & show-off intelligent/nerdy people? No, I dislike them.
    Down to earth intelligent/nerdy people? Yes, please.

• Yeah but none of them go for me haha

• I like it so much. Nerdy guys are hot. But i dont like to be schooled. Lol