My boyfriend is ignoring me. What do I do?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 5 years now. I let him have his space and he lets me have mine but we still would talk and all that. Well here lately he never wants to pay attention to me. I will try and talk to him and he will say he has to go somewhere or someone asked him for help. And he has been hanging out with this other girl here lately. And I don't know what to do. Should I ask him what's wrong and still try to fix it. Or just wait to see what he does. Or break up with him. I don't know and I need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would wait and see how it plays out, because jumping the gun will make you a bit presumptuous and not trusting and that could push them further away if there is already a problem. if there is a problem when it happens just go , the chance to fix is over if they end up with someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• First things First, @Savannah2001, You and your So have a lot of Good years here, dear, Invested in this Relationship. You both have Grown together, But many times during These Teen years, Couples Can and Do... Grow apart at the heart.
    Sit your Soul mate down and have a Long Serious convo with him and Both of you get on the same page with no rage. Find out what is bothering him and what is up with 'This other girl here lately,' So you know what you Both need to do at this time in Space.
    I am seeing a boy who may want more than 'His space,' But possibly More freedom that he is scared to Come Clean with you because he doesn't want to Hurt you.
    Have that Talk soon, It's not to late to try And... Compromise.
    Good luck. xx

• *Sounds like since 10, You both started out as friends and as you grew together, became two birds of a feather. Makes sense, yes... xx

• Thank you for the Vote of confidence. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Sit him down and talk about it. It sounds like it's been going on for a while, and that's all you can really do.

• Break up with him because he hangs out with the other girl

• He could be cheating on you.

• Wait. You're 14 and you have been together 5 years? What the f***

• We have known each other since 2nd grade. He was the boy that would actually talk to me and stuff so we became friends. We started going on dates and stuff when I was 10 and he was 12. Then it grew and yea now he basically ignored me

What Girls Said 1

• You are 14 and you both have been dating for like 5 years? That actually doesn't make sense.

Seriously though, If you feel like he's cheating on you, end it. Of course, it helps to have proof: You don't want to break up with him just because you have a feeling.

But if stuff doesn't feel right, have a talk and figure out what's wrong. If nothing is wrong, and that's just how things are, then you probably want to start looking for a new boyfriend, because things just aren't working between you two.

Wishing you the best of luck.