Which countries have the most faithful partners?

I'm on my second time to be in a relationship with a man from a different race. My first one was a brazilian. I didn't know much about their culture so i searched online and i found out that they are not (or they are rarely) faithful to their partners because in their culture, the more women a man has, the more "macho" or manly he is.

I didn't believe it back then so I continued my relationship with the guy but in the end, i found out that it was true.

Now, my boyfriend is a nepalese living in Australia since he was 5.

My question is, which country do you think have the most faithful partner? And if you're an australian or has had a relationship with an australian, is it true that they are one of the most faithful partners out there?

Plus, how true is this study:

Most Helpful Guy

• i would really be weary on even making a statistic for "most faithful men".

people should take the time to really get to know one another and build that strong bond that will last through time.

• Yeah but the problem nowadays is people cheat since lots of people are doing it too, which is unacceptable.

• I hope your current one goes strong, and if it goes south, well I hope things are done the right way at least. I know how bad it can feel, so I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

• Yeah, i hope so too. Thank you. 😊

What Guys Said 5

• im not sure but i found out that where i live is the most adulterous place in England

• I saw a study, France is number 1 when it comes to adultery. 😔

• well there are some very fine women there and france is a very romantic place so I'm not really surprised

• As far as I know Africa and Southeast Asia have least. I think USA especially Catholics may be.

• i think women cheat more than men.

• America

• just because some study says that some men in certain countries cheat less that doesn't mean that your guy will not cheat.

Please, a cheater is a cheater.. no matter what country is she/he from. just deal with the fact that no relationship is perfect and sometimes a man/woman can cheat at some point. if the person really cares for you he wouldn't.

What Girls Said 1

• the ones where there's no women's rights because they *can't* divorce.