Is this girl not answering my text because she is on her period?

I have been dating this girl for three weeks now. She has not been answering my text lately. We spoke during the weekend and everything was fine and we even made plans to meet up during the week. I remember she told me she was going to be on her period this week. Also, on our first date, she told me she was a bitch when she was on her period. Do you think she is not answering because she is on her period or is she not interested anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am thinking she is genuinely annoyed at you. But keep telling yourself she is on her period it's such an original excuse.

• If she was annoyed of me, why did she agree to meet during the week? Also, one of her last text message was that she was excited to see me again.

• Maybe she is being nice. Tones can easily be misread during texting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women tend to text more durring periods.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahaha. I hope this isn't a troll. Good one if it is though!

No. Something else is going on. Give her some space, she might be stressed out.

• This is serious. We spoke on Saturday and made plans to meet during the week. Then, we texted on Sunday and everything was fine. She has not responded to my text.

• Sounds about once a day. Give the woman space and do your own thing.

I KNOW, it's easier said then done. Get some friends over and play games or go out. Beach, etc. Whatever it takes to distract yourself until she's ready to talk.

• Yes. Anytime a woman does anything you don't like or undersrand it's most likely because she's on her period. 😒

• Lol. I'd think you'd be a little more educated than that by looking at your age. Let's hope you're trolling

Cause every time something goes wrong in relation to women, it has to be because she's on her periods *face palm* 😂😂

• But nothing wrong was going on. We met over the weekend and made plans to meet up during the week. We also texted over the weekend and everything was fine. I didn't say anything to offend her.

• Maybe you need to reread my comment!

• This... Oh god. I can't believe this question exists!
    Anyway, please don't ask her that.

• What could be the reason then? Last time we spoke everything was ok.

What Guys Said 1

• There's probably another reason.