DOES HE WANT TO END IT?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I have been fighting non-stop so he moved out a month ago. We decided to still be in a relationship so he left his tv, computer, some clothes etc at my place. 3 weeks ago we got into a fight he said "i need to be left alone", and he left out of state for a work project. We started talking a few days ago (he was flirty), and he told me that he wants to see me. Well he finally got back yesterday, and told me he would let me know about dinner, but completely didn't get in touch with me at all. Today he got in touch, and I offered dinner again, and he said "i just don't know how to feel, you've hurt me and I don't know if I can forgive you etc". I wrote him a long message stating how I feel and that we need to be adults and at the very least talk. But he is ignoring me! I mean he has his things at my place, our photo on his facebook!!! I don't get it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignoring things isn't gonna change the situation. You guys need to start communicating so you can fix the relationship.
    If he already read the messages and didn't reply I think it's extremely childish of him giving you the silent treatment. Try calling him or leaving a voice message. If he doesn't reply in like 2 weeks I suggest you move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's waiting for you to end it. He doesn't want to do it himself because he doesn't want to be the bad guy so he's being nice and flirty etc. But still keeping his distance until you reach the point where you want to end it, then you look like the bad guy and he gets to play victim. Seen it too many times before.

What Guys Said 1

• It's over mail his shit to him and move on. You will not be friends either so don't offer or accept

What Girls Said 1

• this is the exact question you should ask him! instead of asking him out ask him this and say you need some understanding of where you stand and that you're confused