Girls, Ladies question. How many of you would date an older man? I am curious to see how many would or would not date men my age?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Forty is my cut off but that being said my age cut off used to be 8years till I dated someone that was 13 years older than me and that was my cut off but lets be real now I'm on 15years. I don't really notice age lets be honest adulting is really just pretending like you know what your doing while making money and surviving in this world with a rough outline of a plan that rarely works. I don't really ask people their ages anymore if you're fun and I'm attracted to you basically all that matters. With no daddy issues.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm 19 and your 46 ... Nope lol. If I were to date someone older than me they aren't allowed to go over 4-5 years. If someone was 5 years older than me and we got along I'd be ok with it but yeah 27 years is a big age gap lol!

• I've dated with age gaps of 12, 22 and 26 years. So yes, I liked dating older guys in the past, when I did date.

• I prefer men who are older than me. But I couldn't date 46 year old man.
    I would feel uncomfortable and my parents would kill me.

• No I would not date a man your age
    No offense I like older man but only five years age gap not two decades

• No I would not.

• Been there, done that. When I was eighteen, I dated a 53 year old man. I wouldn't mind doing it again, with a more open minded man.

• I wouldn't date someone over 25.

• I would date an older man

• Honestly Larry and this is the damn truth – – for money Larry money

• Um, I wouldn't date someone over 30 tbh.
    Ideally, he would have to be between 2 years younger up to 8 years older.
    so 19-28
    But I could go maybe up to 32 if the guy is amazing. But not more than that.

• Lol i doubt you will get that many truthful answers considering you took off the anonymous option.

• Hey I encourage honesty and I dont post anonymously so I dont care for anonymous answers. Lol

• Yes I'd date older men but not someone who's the same age as my parents

• The oldest I'd probably date would be 25 so no I would not.

• I wouldn't mind... don't really care about age... at all. More of who You are as a person and do we get along. Age is just a number...

• She was never an issue for me and I dated somebody thirty four years older than me when I was younger.

• Ten is my limit.

• I'm 18 so no. Unless you looked like brad pit or Michael ealy with a personality to match then i coul date an older man but only on the down low.

Plus my dad is 52 so you guys could have went to school together and that freaks me out

• i would not

• No, you could be my father