The girl I like is really popular. Would she be out of my league?

I like this one girl so much, but I sometimes get the feeling that she's too good for me. Not only is she hot while I'm not, but she also is extremely popular, with a lot of friends. She is frequently seen hanging out and going to parties a lot on social media. We don't go the same school, but I feel like everyone at her school knows her. One thing I should say is that she is really nice to me, and I sometimes get the feeling that she likes me back. One of my posts, the one titled "I really like her, do we look happy together?" includes pictures of us together. She always likes being in photos with me, and she always seems like she enjoys seeing me. While it can be considered that she likes me back, I still sometimes get the feeling that she will be too busy for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an opinion: if you don't have the self esteem, don't chase the girl. You'd end up doing stupid things to boost your confidence.

But then again you're at the age where making mistakes is sort of mandatory. Just make sure you're not breaking any laws. Go get her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If ypu like her, and she likes you, it doesn't matter how popular she is. I say take a chance and go for it !

• Never consider a girl "out of your league". I know from personal experience that there is no such thing. Every girl I have dated has been stunningly beautiful to the point where I've even had relatives make comments about why is she dating me (my family sucks sometimes). Play up your strengths and be yourself. It sounds like she is into you and if she is, she will definitley make the time for you. And if this doesn't work out, don't let it drag you down- it happens.

• "sigh" Honestly, she's nice to you right? If she invites you to these parties and introduces you to her friends then you're fine and she likes you but if not you're setting yourself up.