What do guys like about younger girls?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it remind me of my first crush.

When I was 16 u know what I like ,16 ur old girls.

When. I 17-18_ its was the same.

It literally the time when I started liking girls.

When I was 12-14 I liked girls I thought they were cute but I was a geek and kid still so girls were secondary to me. so viddk games hanging out with my friends came first.

This is also the time for me 16-18 I notice girls sexualy I'm like she sure does look hot. I wanna stick my dick Inside her lol

0|0
    0|0
    • But if u ask me I say girls are in their prime from 19-25 after that I'm like whatever sure

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• -More attractive
    -generally hasn't slept around as much
    -generally has less emotionally baggage
    -They have more options so its more of an ego boost if a girl who has lots of guy after her chooses you

0|0
    0|0
  • tight bodies i guess... thats the only good thing i can say. nothing else...

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive bodies that have yet to wither from time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm ehm.. younger?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. A more fit body
    2. they're good looking
    3. They're not married. Seriously, by age 25, it seems almost all the attractive women settle down and get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • that they're are young and I still can get a young girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Their youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • the energy they have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicer... Just nice and tight, oh so tight, nothing like a tight wet pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller/skinnier, smoother, generally more attractive, you can be a part of her good years, less baggage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clear and smooth skin, healthy and shiny long hair, big eyes full of life, and perky assets on a fit body.

0|0
    0|0
  • that i am more mature than them. they look up to you. they moan like young sluts with their young voices.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a little creepy (which is probably why you wrote anonymously) and older does not necessarily mean more mature. Especially in this case.

• @AperolSpritz physically mature. there is a place for everything even for creepy.

• I actually prefer going older than younger

0|0
    0|0
  • often (not always) cuter and tighter

1|1
    0|0
  • youth

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by that?

• Exactly what I said, no hidden meaning

What Girls Said 5