Why am I the girl that guys always call to break up the sausage fest?

every time the guys in my group of friends get together, I'm always the one girl they call to hang out. Sure they invite other girls sometimes, but most of the time its me and 8 guys. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they look at you as a piece of meat, so they can eye f*** and compete for your attention, and maybe you'll end up hookin' up with whoever wins.

What Guys Said 5

• cause its hard to find a cool girl that doesn't mind hangin with the guys. Most girls just ruin the fun. I guess you add to the fun.

Either that or they are trying to run a train on you. But its probably the first thing I said. haha

• Most girls are flakes.

The fact that you aren't basically puts you in that situation.

• You might just be a cool person to be around? lol, like if you're funny/ have more of a typical "boy" sense of humor they'd like you around. I'd say if they think you're really pretty, that can factor in too.

• Because you're probably easy on the eyes.

• Do you find this to be irritating? Your calling it a sausage fest makes me think that you don't like it.

What Girls Said 3

• My guess, is that they thinkof you as 'one of the guys' so they invite you.

• Maybe they like you. It doesn't have to be bad you know. Are maybe they think of you as one of the guys that's not so bad.

• Story of my life just one of the guys but whatever I have some pretty hot guy friends so I don't mind : )