Do you think it's okay for a 25 year old guy to date an 18 year old girl?

Do you think it is okay for an 18 year old girl to date a 25 year old guy? Also state why you think this in the comments. Thanks

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes why not? Love knows no age or color.

Most Helpful Girl

• At that age, there's still a vast difference in life experience and there's a very real chance that the younger person will be exploited or abused because of it. However, as they are both presumably consenting adults, I can't say much beyond voicing my concern that the older party may not have the best interest of the younger party at heart.

• That's what I was thinking as well

• Is this about you or a friend of yours or is this just a general wondering? Just curious.

What Guys Said 9

• yeah, it's pushing it though. It's not so much the age gap but where that gap lays. id say 20-27 would be better.

• It not uncommon.

• sure it is

• no because there is too much age difference. but if your happy with it then continue.

• Yea, but it is pushing it though, seven years I'd my limit.

• duh hell no

• The age differences isn't too bad. That's 7 years. When the guy is 40, she'll be 33...

The only question is how they will relate... the 25 yr old has more adult experience. The 18 yr old has more teen experience/perspective.

• no u should be dating a 40 yr old ;)

• Is that you in the picture... Wow 😛😍, you are beautiful, and yea I think it's fine.

What Girls Said 5

• you are both adults in the eyes of the law. therefore, if both of you consent, there's nothing wrong with the above scenario.

• Yeah it's ok. For me, 4 years is my limit 5 would be a big maybe. But you are the legal age so it doesn't matter.

• It's a bit odd and I wouldn't do it but you do you!

• Once you turn eighteen age doesn't seem to matter as much. I am 19 about to be 20 and my boyfriend is 25.

• Sure I mean if Tyga and Kylie did it bahahaha im sorry 😂

To me that's a big gap so I know I wouldn't do something like that