Guys, Should I tell this guy I like him?

I know it's cliché but I need reassurance. So... I really like this guy. Him and I are really good friends. We insult each other as a joke and whenever I'm around him I'm constantly laughing. I'm not expecting him to like me back (even though it would be nice) and I'm not looking to get into a relationship (still would be nice) I just need to get it off my chest before the end of the school year. My friend says she's seen him stare at me in class and that she ships us. I don't want to lose him as a friend. Today I overheard him talking to his friends about who he likes. He didn't mention me. (The friends he was talking to were girls) He also looked pretty hesitant about saying it. My friend says he could've been hiding it because he wasn't sure yet. I don't know what to do there are only 2 days of school yet.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• It is true that he might also be really hesitant with liking you also. If he was talking with friends you both know most likely he did not mention you because he did not want it getting back to you and possibly destroying your friendship. Go for it tell him you like him as more than a friend and maybe you two could go out. Also mention that if her does not feel the same way that you two will still be great friends.
    Deciding to tell your friend that you have a crush on him is a hard thing to do. Now I am also trying to make that decision. The last time I made it my female friend was not mature enough to be able to still be friends with me and I lost her as a close friend. If he is worth being your friend he will understand and stay your friend if he does not feel the same way about you. Honesty you two might even need to give it some time. He might come to like you back a month or two after you tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 2

• Think of it this way: if you don't say anything, you'll hold that against yourself forever. If you at least try, then even if he doesn't feel the same way, you know that you did everything you could. And of course, you might find that he feels the same way about you all along. I say go get him.

• Yes you should