Guys, Would you date a girl if she can't work?

Would you date a girl if she can't work for medical reasons?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I probably would. My Grandma was a stay at home mom/housewife and my Grandpa supported the family. Besides, being a stay at home mom is basically a job itself. My Mom did work for a long time, but now that my Dad has a good job and I left the house she didn't need to work anymore so she just takes care of all the animals and things like that. I would probably be fine with that or if my girlfriend/wife was a career women. It wouldn't make much difference to me either way. There's pros and cons to both.

What Guys Said 6

• If she had legit medical reasons, then I don't see why not.

• Which medical reason? It will be really hard to be honest, but I'm sure the right guy wouldn't mind

• Everyone can work. I've seen mentally disabled guys with alcohol addiction and decision making issues hold adverting sings on street corners, do janitor work, dig snow, do landscaping work, etc. If a half retarded man with COPD and a mental disability and addiction issues can get up in the morning and do grunt work, even though the government deems him disabled and gives him social security, then so can you... It's about wanting to work...

• I physically am incapable of it. You can tell me that it's about wanting it. But I have a degenerative disease that physically prevents me from doing such.

• I'm not stupid

• Work in a call center answering questions... Get student loans and go to university and learn a skill. Everyone can do something... I have a barely functioning autistic cousin that gets paid to bug test software for wikimedia and does freelance web development. His dad helps him with the business side of things (contracts), but he writes the software.

• I don't think I could.

• No. Worthless.

• As long as those medical reasons didn't prevent her from sucking my dick I wouldn't care