Guys, Do You Find Black Women Attractive?

Are you guys even attracted to black women? I feel the majority of single women in the US especially are black. Is it because we don't appeal to you?

Also, if you are attracted to them, would you openly walk up to one of us in public like you do other women or is that like a no no?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all I am black myself. Am I attracted to black girls? Yes.
    I have dated women from all different cultures and I rate them all the same. If I am physically and mentally attracted to her I consider dating her.

I don't know you but I can tell you what's on my mind.

Sorry to go into stereotypes but it is exactly that stereotype that is sadly working against black women. People have the perception that black women are loud and have a bad attitude. Some are and some are not. And even more sadly the ones that are like this mistakenly think that this is what a strong woman is like. Like I said I don't know you but if that is you walk away from that image.

I see around me that the black women that portrait that image are very unsuccessful in dating. The ones that don't portrait that image are constantly dating. Maybe more than the white women I know.

Also try and take the folloingout of your mind. When I was a teenager I used to think that undateable because I was black. Unlike now in those days black men had absolutely no positive image in the media. But at a certain point I noticed that it was my own negative thinking that made me undateable. I stopped looking at color so I no longer saw it as an obstacle. And since then my dating life completely turned around.

Just see yourself as an attractive woman and things will turn around.

• Thanks, I'm trying to do that. I sometimes think it's my skin color but I also think it's my weight. I'm 5'3 and weigh 176, which to most people isn't a big deal, but it doesn't make me feel anymore attractive. I'm working on the weight loss now, but it's just frustrating because my white friends find men easily and it's annoying because I know they don't value and appreciated a relationship like I would. They talk about their man behind their backs, cheat, have babies with them and then don't even let them in the damn delivery room (yes, I had a friend who did this TWICE), and they're very materialistic. I just wonder what I'm doing wrong is all. I've been told before that I'm attractive but yet no one seems attracted to me.

• Sorry to hear this. The way you write seems like you're an okay person.

Don't lose weight to get a man. Just live healthy and if weight loss is part of it then go for that.

I'm gonna generalize a bit. What I see women do is wait for things to happen, play hard to get, act uninterested or and other stuff that they shouldn't do to meet a guy.

Do you have guy friends? Try and learn from them what it is like to be a guy. You'll see that guys won't approach any girl and why that is. It's sometimes damn hard to be a guy and girls don't understand that. For example guys don't easily approach attractive girl because they think she already has someone. That could be why t hey don't approach you.

Also develop your own techniques. I know you can't copy other peoples strategy's so develop your own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like a lot of black women are single by choice... I rarely meet someone that can't get into a relationship, it's understandable. Wanting to meet the right man, and not playing games is a common focus.

• I can't get into one and I want one, but I'm never approached. My friends are in relationships and getting married. The only difference between me and them is that I'm black. I don't know any black woman single by choice.

• There's going to be regional differences... I can't speak for Ohio :0

• Ohio is pretty segregated but mostly on age group. I know men my age would be in a mixed relationship, but the black men up here aren't worth much. They sell drugs or have several baby mama's or just wanna have sex all the time. It's frustrating because I'd like to have a black man but none of them seem to want commitment up here.

What Guys Said 28

• yes i do there attitudes are what i like , i mean they talk shit when they are mad at you. i mean there worse than any white girl could be i suppose lol, but thats just me. i would date any race but if i had to go with a more openly opinionated girl i would go for a black woman.

• I would see a black women at the same level of prettiness to a person of any race.

And for your update. No. I wouldn't approach one. I'm too insecure to approach a white girl. Haha. Like fuck I'd approach a girl from a race which has a bit of connotation for not liking white guys.

• you didn't have to go anon, but I think some black women are beautiful, just like some of every ethnicity are beautiful. Not all.

• I'm going anonymous for a while on this site, it has nothing to do with the question. But thanks for your opinion.

• I personally never have found a black woman attractive to me, not even BeyoncĂ© etc. I can tell some have beautiful features if that makes sense but the attraction simply isn't there for me. It's not really a conscious 'I don't want to date black' thing but a subconscious, I think humans regardless of how educated tend to view things different than themselves with caution whether we know it or not and while we've grow to accept races for the most part intimacy is closely held its still holding on tight for many myself included, to stay close to its own race if that makes sense. Just my personal take and thoughts towards black women. (White guy)

• Beyonce isn't exactly all that good looking in my opinion. She's very overrated.

But I've also noticed black men don't really like us anymore, either. They seem to want white girls or Asian girls.

• I can comment on that o have no insight into the mind of a black man. Although I do notice them more with Hispanic and Asian. Now that could simply be where I go to college there's far more black men than women so may just a bad group to study if you know what I mean. Lookup Rebecca Naomi Jones, she's black and I admit she is cute but I don't have attraction to her so don't think I'm saying it makes you ugly etc.

• In general I prefer white women (no racism, just a preference) and I have always been this way, but there are some black women that indeed attract me.

• The prettiest girl I ever dated was black. I sometimes wonder if I had been more mature and less afraid of commitment...

Yeah. Put a beautiful person in any color skin and they're still beautiful.

• I think black women are hot.
    I think the us has some deep rooted racial issues that it needs to get rid off..
    But i dont see any problem with black women

• Yes i do

• Some yes, some no, just like with any other girl. And yes, I would approach a black girl.

• sure, I don't care about skin colour. I have my type and it might be less common with black girls, but there are still many I find very attractive

• I find black women very attractive. The only problem that I've ever had with them is that 70% of them have kids from a broken marriage or relationship. I've made my views on dating single mothers abundantly clear. I don't do it ! I'm not tolerating being #2 and deal with a crazy motherfucker of a baby daddy ! No way Jose !

• That's interesting you say that because where I'm from, its the white girls with a ton of babies, not black women.

• Yeah, my sister lives in Cleveland. Our wind chills are around -20 to -30 degrees in the winter.

• BURRRR !!!

• As a Jamaican American, my answer would be no. Most black women from what I seen tend to fit the stereotype. They chase after thugs , not open minded, confrontational, aggressive and loud. I tend to have a different perspective way of thinking compared to other blacks, so they find me attractive which doesn't bother me much. I also personally don't find them as attractive as Hispanic, Middle eeastern and European women which is why I don't approach them on public.

• I can't stand thugs... so unattractive lol, yet they seem to be the only ones that want to approach me. Still... just no lol

• I know but still lost my attraction for black girls a long time ago.

• attractive women are attractive xD

• Every race and colour has attractive women. I rarely just go up to attractive women and talk to them, they're just intimidating. Doesn't mean I think they're ugly.

• i find some black women very attractive and hot

• To answer your question: no.

• I don't find black girls attractive, I'm sure black girls don't find white guys attractive either.

• I loved Black women a lot of Black women are extremely beautiful

• black women are beautiful but I wouldn't start a family with one. Not because of them but because I have self hatred problems and wouldn't want my kids to look like me

• I dont know if its that im not attracted to them, i just never dated or hooked up with a black woman myself
    There are loads of beautiful black woman tho

• No. I don't find any race but white women attractive.

• Why's that?

• I just feel more comfortable with white women. Maybe because I grew up around white faces, I don't know. There was this one Jewish woman who I liked, even though I wasn't her type. But I liked being around her more than the Chinese women across us.

• I'm attracted just like any other woman..

• Very attracted to black women.. they are very hot. I'm a white guy.

• yes i find black women Attractive

• Yes i do

• Yes many are attractive, but I would only date one if we have a lot in common.

• I'm a black guy and yeah I love black women. I find them to be amazing personally, but there can be some cons tbh. I'm not saying for all black women but for some there seems to be a stigma possibly because some black girls have kind of a stank additude. Some could be a bit ghetto man but for the most part that could come from the environment. With most black girls and a lot of girls in general focusing on monogamy it brings a shift in which relationships aren't really serious anymore. Hookups are more common and very serious relationships seem to dwindle. What's your type exactly? Maybe I could help you out.

• I'm not into the whole hip hop/ghetto thing, and most black women where I live fall into that.

A well educated, well read, and well spoken black woman? I would have no qualms about dating such a woman.

What Girls Said 1