How do women become successful gold diggers?

Take for instance, Anna Nicole Smith, Courtney Stodden, Naomi Campbell, other younger women who date extremely rich men, you name them. What strategy do they use other than their beauty? FYI, I'm a college student who's naturally attracted to older men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get big fake tits, wear short tight clothes, wear a pound of make-up, and suck a lot of old person dick.

• Haha I have natural DD's, wear nice clothes, nice makeup, and don't get much attention from older guys :(

• Get bigger tits, wear tighter clothes, get kneepads and start vigorously sucking old guy dick

• Yeeck

Most Helpful Girl

• They go into modeling, porn, acting, or something else that allows them access into rich people social circles and parties. You can't date extremely rich men if you never meet them.

The obvious too -- they're hot, have sex, expensive clothes, always made up, etc.

What Guys Said 14

• hahaha

• Be hot and go to places where there will be wealthy men. Maybe nightclubs in NYC.

• Curious... why did you put Naomi Campbell on that short list? She easily has a net worth of 8 figures from all her years of modeling and endorsements.

• Look up who her man is and how much he is worth;.

• And his age too.

• good point but still. I imagine you refer to someone as a gold digger because they're broke and have no means to support them-self. At $45-million i wouldn't think she needs his money.

To answer your question? I think you need looks and the ability to manipulate men emotionally and mentally. Maybe have a knack for acting. I mean, it be hard for me to fake interest in someone i'm not physically attracted to for money.

• "FYI, I'm a college student who's naturally attracted to older men."

media.giphy.com/media/e0Ta1QL8UL0di/giphy.gif

• I'm serious though. College guys are too immature and don't take anything seriously.

• men aren't complicated (only smart and good men would not fall for this) you show up, you have a good body, you show interest that's it, its no science a good looking women who is a gold digger won't go to a nobody with no money, and because this is no normal practice some men aren't prepare they just see a hot girl and they just think "awesome" , but of course if he is aware of this and doenst like it its not going to work

Are you implying you're a gold digger?

• No lol. I put that as a side note so that you won't think that I am one.

• Ahh. Well, looks like you might have to go for men more around your own age, then. One of the reasons you're not getting much attention from older guys is because a lot of them don't want to bother with someone who (let's be honest) isn't quite on the same level of emotional maturity.

I mean they might give you cock, but being horny isn't quite the same as wanting you as a girlfriend as you realise.

• Guys my age bore me and I am not sexually attracted to them. I find that some forty year old women are actually more immature than women in their 20's. Not all, but some. I think it's going to be tough, but I still have hopes that I'll find someone older. I don't think I can ever manage to be with someone who only wants to party and get high all the time, which is what most college guys are into.

• You got to be pretty and a make ur body a priority and sell sec and be a slut and be down for what ever

• They jump into his mouth and possess him

• Hit up the nursing homes. I'm sure you could find a 99 year old sugar daddy.

• Easy.

1. Be hot.
    2. Do kegals.

• Be a very pretty model like Karlie Kloss

• i'm here for u bby ;)

• *asks question how to be a successful gold digger* *claims she's not a gold digger*

• People can't be curious anymore? shit.

• Are you a mindreader? Do you have any proof that I am one? That's right.

• nope im not a mind reader but you pretty much told on yourself.

• duh because theyre hot women

• Of course they are, but there has to be something else that attracts these men to them. There are millions of gold diggers that these men can choose from.

What Girls Said 5

• probably a combination of oblivious rich men and seductive women. sad but not shocking..

• If you are attractive and in college just try dating med school students or something.

• HAhaha that's humorous

• Be hot and aim for men other women really don't want to have sex with. Also, know how to feed his ego and be docile and charming in public.

• I'm having a very hard time believing this user is a woman.