Has anyone else had NO luck on Tinder?

I'm talking no messages or responses, no hookups/sex, no date, no numbers, no meetups, no matches, nothing.

I've had some matches but next day they were gone so my guess they were bots or fake profiles just to try and keep me on.

I thought everyone had luck on Tinder and your guaranteed to find someone quickly. I was on two months and had none of what I stated above, so I deleted my account out of anger.

Bump
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did tinder for about 10 minutes. Last year sometime.

Uninstalled and never looked back. Seriously, there were no attractive guys [my taste is specific].

It could just be your area or your picture/info that you had up on Tinder. [[From what I've heard]].

Try again in a month with a new picture. Keep your profile short and to the point.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had the best of luck. Last year had a few conversations but they lasted between one and three or so months and then ended. Now I came across a really cool and beautiful girl with whom I've been on two dates already. So I'd say I hit jackpot, personally.
    Some would say tinder's just for finding ONS but I used it just for the sake of it. Like, whenever I had nothing better to do I'd just swipe a few times. But well I don't use it anymore, obviously.

But cheer up mate, anything can happen.

• Thanks, dude. And best of luck out there - if a mofo like me could get lucky, then so can you 8)

• Thanks, I'll keep trying and hope I beat the odds.

What Girls Said 10

• I had friends who did Zoosk that They found many Fake Profiles as well.
    I have never done Tinder, Have Not heard the Greatest things about this site. I am on One that I have used for a long time, And had the Best from the Rest luck on it with Dating, And not "Hooking up."
    Try another More Reputable Dating Site that may be more to your Delight. Maybe with 'NO Luck,' You have Worn out your Welcome on there.
    Good luck. xx

• What do you use?

• I'll check it out

• Great! And free, except for when you want to send someone a virtual gift or pay for points to get in the hot light. lolxx

• I met the WORST guy ever on Tinder. Was a total douchebag. Thank God I deleted this stupid app.

• I only lasted two months on it. It was a desperate time. Met one guy, he was nice at first, but then he turned out pretty creepy ; he called me late at night and would start sending me desperate texts messages. Blocked his number and deleted the app.
    Lesson learned : when you're horny going to clubs is always better than tinder lmaoo

• Clubs were the same luck as tinder for me, still horny lol

• If you are looking to get laid you are using the wrong site

Guys say POF gets them sex

• I haven't tried that yet. Like I said earlier, I'll take whatever comes first. If that's sex that's fine, if it's a date that's fine too. I want to put myself out there for both.

• When I had a tinder, I deleted it with 1400 matches.
    Only went on a date with one, and it was horrible.
    Didn't meet anyone else.
    Tinder dates suck haha

• So chances of meeting anyone worthwhile are pretty slim for both sexes

• @Malloy1997 Of course, I always make sense.

• @Malloy1997 I look for whatever I can get, which has been nothing so far 😑

• never used tinder and never will

• I've probably had over 500 matches, but I'm not bragging, because I think all girls get that many matches. Which is amazing, because I swipe right MAYBE 1/80 guys. MAYBE. And the pool of guys I match with range from 21-29 years old (I onl go for older guys). I hate it because guys harass you on there, and they are dogs. I hate that app.

• I'm kinda selective, so Mabye that's why I barely got matches. Then again Mabye no girls liked my profile. Need a mytake on how to make the perfect tinder profile

• I had all the luck on that stupid app.

• I went on like 15 dates within a month and met my husband on there. Honestly, I say luck because I wasn't raped or anything. Just met really nice guys. And no... I did not use it as a hook up site.

• Never tried it so I can't say.

• tinder is a piece of shit where people only hook up. it's not worth the time.

• I was looking for hookups too, which is why it's weird I couldn't even get that

What Guys Said 14

• I think Tinder is just a waste of time. It's either hit or miss. You get lucky, then great. Good for you.

Try other apps instead on a more local scale or level. Be realistic. What were your expectations? Did you really think it would be easy within a few weeks, months, or even years before you'll even get any kind of response.

• People go on it for quick hookups or to meet people fast, it's like speed dating. So yes I thought it would happen fast.

• But it doesn't appear to be working as advertised or expected does it?

• Just for me it seemed to not work, read all the comments here.

• Tinder is just for sex, so if you don't show yourself in a way where girls will be like "oh damn, he's hot", you won't have much luck.
    Girls match with 95% of the guys they swipe right, they're gonna be extreeeeemely picky. If you're just like every other guy with dull pictures, they're gonna swipe left.
    Girls suck on Tinder, when it comes to personality, which makes sense, cause with the amount of attention they get, how can we not expect them to turn into narcissistic bitches? xD
    That's why when it comes to messages, stick to simple and straightforward, if you go passed 2+2, their brains won't be able to handle it and will unmatch you.

I've had my luck on Tinder. I don't use it all the time, just when I'm bored. Right now I don't have the app, but I'll download it again, most likely.

• I messaged a girl saying I liked her profile it was interesting to read, and mentioned something she liked, for example one sge loved dogs and so I mentioned that her puppy was adorable and I love animals and asked about the breed, something to show I like her and interested in what she likes. No reply at all. It was simple and I thought would make me stand out.

My guess is all girls reject me because of how I look. If that's true it's no wonder nobody messaged me back. If they liked dick pics then I'd be fine but that isn't the case for these sites lol

• She liked baseball, I liked the opposite team as her, should I have teased her aboit that in a playful way? One photo she had her tongue out, could I have said I want her to lick me with it?

• Teasing her about her favorite baseball team would have been a good idea, that could have lead to some flirting and maybe even meeting up.
      Telling her to lick you is pretty bold, and can be seen as creepy, but some girls may find it hilarious that you had the balls to say that.
      Honestly, most of the times it's a hit/miss situation. 50-50. Can go both ways. Playing it safe doesn't tend to get you anywhere.

• i only had like 2 girls that actually answered but didn´t even seem to be interested in a little conversation. other than that, only fake accounts. other dating apps where slightly better but still shitty. never even got a hookup on tinder.

• Thing about tinder: girls get matches and guys (by and large) do not and I really don't give a damn what anybody says about looks, money, status. That's just the way it is. Ok Cupid and POF are better because you get to message girls without matching first. Honestly girls will swipe most of their matches left without even thinking about it. On OkC, you get the chance to stand out from the crowd with an impressive opening line and impressive profile (girls are not as aesthetically oriented as guys, it's true - you've got to have good lines and stuff).

• I've tried OK Cupid and I got harassing messages from girls to kill myself and your ugly. It's the only time I've gotten messages on dating sites but of course they just had to be negative 😡

• hmm. being celibate / single does suck and it does not help if people are deliberately rude or mean about it.

• Telling someone to kill themselves is considered bullying or even abusive. Those girls should of been removed from that site immedietly.

• yeah, i didn't had any luch on tinder.

• they are gone because they unmatch you. girls will do that if you don't message them within a day of matching

• I messaged within a few hours, their profile vanished completely not unmatched

• Read @fearless_bananas take if you want to get action. Thats all I can share

• I can't find @fearless_bananas profile?

• @Fearless_banana

I read your mytake. I'm pretty sure tinder is hopeless for me.
      For one I don't drive, so if I managed to score she would have to pick me up or I'd have to pay money for a cab every time I want to see her.
      Two, you say a shirtless photo. I do not have a muscular physique, I'm stick thin. I have a medical condition and nothing will change my body, so if that's a must I'm out.
      Third, I'm 30. What could I say to even have girls think I'm worth it, they must find it odd someone so old is busy browsing tinder.

• I don't use that garbage. It's a waste of time.

• You have to be either really good looking or buff to get a match on tinder. Lol

• Who cares? The girls on tinder look blah, anyways.

• Never true but don't feel too bad, insure is have the same results.

• Luck to get laid? Yes
    Luck for a serious date? Lmao no

• I've met some people on there...

• it works extremely well for a few guys, not at all for most, and sort of for a bunch.

It's a hook up focused app. The best looking guys sleep with a few girls a week leaving not much for the rest