I'm almost 22, is it too late to be a pretty girl's first love?

I am not talking about thw first guy she has sex with. I am talking about her first LOVE.

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you so hung up on it?

If you get hung up on useless details such as those, you will never truly enjoy life

Not to mention, you won't be open to the possibility of love, in whihever form it may come your way

and i assure, many times tru and worthwhile love is not as you had imagined it. so stop putting conditions or restrictions to the kind of person you will fall in love with

believe me, it is much better to let life surprise you

Most Helpful Guy

• At almost eighteen, I am still waiting for my first love. It will be sweet and wonderful, I just know it! I am also so happy you mentioned the big difference between the first person you have sex with and your first love. Some of us do still value real love out there...

• And no, It's not too late. 22 is a good age actually.

• Im asking in general. No specific girl.

It seems that most girls, however, have had their first love

• Ah, I see. I thought you had someone in mind. It certainly is difficult to find a true first love in this modern world. Being inexperience in relationships, there sadly isn't much I can say to truly help you. All I can say is that even though it seems like every girl has had their first love, all you can do is keep believing in love, and keep believing that there is one sweet girl out there who is waiting for her first love too.

What Girls Said 15

• not too late at all=] many girls haven't found their first love around ur age. I'm just wondering though, would she be your first love too?

• No, I don't know if I'm pretty but I've never had a boyfriend before so there's a chance there are girls your age in the same position where you live

• You don't want to be the first love. Aim for being the last love 😄 Seriously though, first loves usually end in heart ache.

• yes way too late!

• Definitely not too late. I had a boyfriend when I was 16-17, but I didn't get together with my first love until 19

• I don't know.. i dont think its really necessary to be her first. There are a lot of people who haven't had sex yet and are waiting for the right person, but i dont know about first love.

• It's never to late, there are plenty of girls in the same position as you.

• I've had a ons out of curiousity but haven't been in love... then again I sometimes wonder if it's a real thing ramantic love.

• I am 20 and I never had a first love, no your not too late

• No...

• Not too late. Go for it

• Never too late :)

• No, not late at all.

• a bit late but
    maybe waiting for u somewhere :)

• I'm 22 And the guy I fell for is 23.. You could say it's love because iv never felt this way before.
    So yea it's never too late

What Guys Said 6

• No it's not. I was my wife's first love and she and I were 24. However, dose it really matter? High school loves are what they are. I know of very few people who wish they could get back in contact with those they dates, but broke up with, in high school. As you get older, you come to learn a lot about what real love is, and what it isn't, so those high school loves are just memories.

• 22? nope... im the first love for at least 10 girls... im still dealing with some new ones now... its how it goes.

• I sure hope so. I'm hoping 28 isn't too late either, but the chances for that feel ridiculously low...

• Experienced love at 18... looking at all your comments.. FEELS GOOD MAYNNE

• i dont think so that its too late. you still have time for that

• High functioning Autistic virgin hunter is back.