I'm Too shy to say something?

After using Girls ask Guys and using the tips you guys have given me, I finally managed to enter a relationship. It's getting at a descent start now, but we are both known for being the quiet ones, so we really just hold hands with awkward silence. Our friends encourage us to talk but I stay quiet when they say that for some reason. Some Simple things to note is that she loves: Jewelry, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Chocolate. I can talk about these things but can't really hold up a conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop worrying about what she thinks. If you can't think of anything, talk about something YOU'RE interested in or tell a funny/awkward embarrassing/crazy story. Just be real enthusiastic/dramatic and it will seem more interesting. Somebody that has the confidence to say something without being overly worried about others reactions, is sexy, because they're confident.

Girls love to talk, but some need competition! Others need you to draw them out with 100 questions. A guy that asks a lot of questions, showing interest, Oh so you saw that movie? what did you like about it? why? etc is sexy. People love talking about themselves or their viewpoint, but others need a chance to express it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heh.. Lol ur friends must br annoying. That peer pressure is just negative.
    Just spend some alon time with her. And do fun things that you both enjoy. Maybe sports. Or going on a trip , or just watching a movie tigether. Or play elder scrolls together.

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with staying quiet, for the most-part. Some people are naturally more reserved and prefer to talk only when they feel it's necessary, versus mindless chatter. I'm kind of like that, too. However, it doesn't bode well for your relationship when you say that you're silent because you're too shy.

She's your girlfriend already... what are you shy of?

What Guys Said 1

• No you're not too shy to say something. You need to learn how to hold up a conversation