Is he or is he not into me? Should I just move on?

This guy I've been texting for two months has been sending me mixed signals recently after we finally met in person. We met up for the first time three weeks ago and went on our third date recently. We kind of hooked up but now his attitude towards me had changed. He's 25 and I'm 21. I was always hesitant meeting him in person because he gave me those player vibes just by how he would try to sext me sometimes. He was funny and charming in person but ever since we sort of hooked up (not actually sex) he hasn't textEd me like the way he used to. I'm trying to make it appear to him that it doesn't bother me but it sort of does. He lags in texting me for like 8 hours now. He wouldn't mind staying up late calling or texting before but now his excuses are like "Good morning! I'm sorry bout yesterday it was a crazy day i got home and just wanted to sleep 😔" or when I try to make convo he'll only answer "Mines been long again, work and then softball considering the gym in a few" but then won't text after. I've been told I'm fun, charismatic and what not... so what's his deal? Is he or is he not into me? Should I just move on? I feel rejected 😕

What Guys Said 1

• He probably wants to get laid.
    Or maybe he actually has a lot on his plate now

What Girls Said 2

• The same thing happened with my guy. I was really confused and what not. Eventually I got bored of him. He wasn't making any effort to "impress" me or "entertain" me so yeah I lost interest. I tried not to, but I couldn't help it. I can tolerate so many things, but getting bored is a deal breaker for me. If he continues like this I'm sensing you're gonna end up in the same boat.

• I don't know... It looks to me like he was enjoying the thrill of the chase before meeting you, which was why he was texting you much more. And now that he's met you and kinda "got" you (can't find a better word, hence the quotation marks), he maybe feels like he doesn't have to try as hard or put in as much effort into texting anymore.
    I may be wrong but that's the vibe I get based on what you wrote.

• Yeah 😟 My girl friends are telling me to move on... just kind of hurts, ya know?

• Yes, I do understand that it hurts, especially if you like them. However, it's better to move on before things get more serious or before you get more invested in him... Cos then, it'd hurt way more.

• Anyway, I'm sure you have some kinda gut feeling about this yourself and whatever it may be, just follow it that gut feeling.