Can a girl and guy only be friends?

What do you think?

• Yes
  • No, they could start developing feelings for each other

Most Helpful Guy

• Not usually.
    A girl and a guy can only truly be friends as long as there are no feelings of attraction between them or even for either one of them. And thats pretty rare. Bcause once you get that close most of the time some feelings do happen.
    I see a lot of guys and girls who say they are best friends and trust meh, if it wasn't for the label. Youd think they are an inseparable pair of lovers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose A.

While men and women can be friends, it is difficult for the relationship to be entirely platonic. Our genetics simply drive our attraction to the opposite sex.

The likelihood that at least one party is drawn to the other sexually is very high, regardless of whether or not anything ever comes of it.

This is the reason jealousy and infidelity exists; we are not wired to be a monogamous species.

What Guys Said 7

• Starting to develop feelings is possible, but doesn't always happen. It should be especially easy if you both confirm the casualness pretty much right away.

• Yeah sure
    Of course! :)

• of course

• Yes it's possible

• Why not

• They can't.
    Because the power of sexual attraction between them will cross the mountains.

• No not possible.

What Girls Said 3

• More than always at one point during the friendship one develops feelings. These feelings could last a day or maybe a lifetime

• I'm a girl and I'm friends with lots of guys! Even though we're really close

• Yes It is very possible to be just friends