Is this really love?

So I found this guy on the Internet, and I though he was quite hot. (Don't judge yet) and I was talking to him and stuff for a while. We talked all night, and decided to meet up the next day as we lived really close. I live in England but go back to Russia for every holiday, and as you though he is from Russia. The problem is, he said he was a fake and i freaked out, because I though he is going to be so 60 year old, but in the end of was just a test to see how I would react! He said I only care about looks, witch at the start I did, but because of what he said, it made me feel attraction to him. I was begging to make him stay and talk to me longer, bacause i just felt something for him. Everytime I didn't reply for like 4 minutes or didn't do something he said he got angry, saying stuff like, I understand, I guess this is goodbye. That really made me go nuts over him. I have no affection for guys, who beg for me or try to seduce me, that's why every time a guy likes me I can't hardly like him back. But this time it was different, he was very different in a good way, but I understand that me begging him like that was just something I would never do for someone. He didn't want to meet up because he said things like I'm not worthy of you or so on.
i just said I'll be there tomorrow. I though if he comes then it shows that he actually cares, if not he is just a big joke. And maybe I will stop having this attraction towards him.
is this really love? Is it just a game

Most Helpful Girl

• He a fake!

What Guys Said 4

• The cat and mouse game... you gotta choose.. you want to play or not?

• i dont think that its love, its just a liking thing

• Not love tbh
    You just like him

• I think so

What Girls Said 3

• This sounds like a very big scary red flag. Please don't go meet him by yourself.

• i don't think its love... you just like him

• This can't be love lol

Maximum it's interest