My boyfriend and I just broke up?

My boyfriend and I just broke up because he is "afraid" of me getting pregnant. He doesn't want to use condoms and I don't want to go on birth control. He has told me to remain the same and not to get involved with anyone as he will be back to me when "the time is right." Like WTF? Of course I'm really hurt by the breakup but I also think it's a really stupid reason to break up. He still calls me everyday at the exact same times he used to and tells me how much he loves. What does all this mean? Excuse my French but what kind of mind fuckery is this?πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜Ά

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend should really just go fuck himself.

But seriously? I think he should just get a vasectomy instead if he doesn't want to ever use condoms. It would be dumb to always expect which ever lady or women he would be fucking to not get pregnant if he refuses to ever use condoms or any other kind of contraception.

I think you guys are on a break. Just leave it as it is for now. Ask if he ever really want kids and if he don't then suggest that he go for the more permanent options such as vasectomy. Win win situation since it's a one time deal and it's no longer a burden to you to have to spend on and constantly use birth control.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I think it's a really stupid reason to break up.
    He is making lame duck "Dick" Excuses for Not being Hooked at the Hip with you, @Maishasafari, I can Read him like a Look Book. And with Putting you and your Sex life, Both on as Back Butt Burner here, dear, It gives him plenty of Time down the Fish Line, To Snag another one on his Trusty Hook To.. Look.
    What I mean by all of this, Is he may be looking for another maybe Not 'He is "Afraid" girl who is either on The Pill or Someone with even a One Night Stand who he could care less about Who Is.
    It's hard now to Totally Trust him with what he May Say, And although for the Time being he is calling at the 'Exact same times he used to.." That Might... Not remain the same.
    You need to tell him that you are not going to wait around Forever... He needs to make up his mind. You both were this couple once, And although there didn't seem to be any Compromising, Maybe too, He is Holding this Coy boy Carrot over your nose until you cry "Wolf" and You are the One to then Run to go Get... Birth control.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• i think it's bizarre but i'll be honest i think there may be another reason and he's using the sex as an excuse

that or the guy is just an idiot. breaking up because you refuse to use contraception is just dumb.

so in my opinion good riddance to him... why wouldn't you consider going on the pill or something?

• You're better off without him, if he really wanted to be with you he'd accept to use condoms or birth control.

• i think he's nothing but crap, you should see other guys if you want to, and dont listen to him

• i honestly dont understand that. He should accept that you dont want to be on birth control. He should find a way to work this out with you.

• 😊😊That's exactly how I feel... but oh well boys will be boys (some, not all)

• i saw try comunicating with him if ur sfill interested in the guy. no shame in doin that. see why he's feeling and actin the way he has

• french? i don't see any french
    uhm you don't want birth control pills and he doesn't want condoms? AND neither of you want babies... i find his reasoning logical since both of you are idiots...

• His behavior seems really fucked up. I understand not wanting to get you pregnant, but why break up. Just be in relationship and dont fuck each other.

• Your wasting your time

• why? the condoms choke that motherfckr? does he breathes through his penis?

• well, i think what he did was right. if he's not ready for kids and ur sexually active but not protecting urself, then thats a good idea to just break up. its not fair to him, if you get prego when he doesn't want to be a father yet. get over yourself

• Not fair to him? What about me? Why am I expected to go on the pill when he can just wear a Condom but refuses to? Double standards is not the way.

• Such narrow minded thinking

• he shouldn't HAVE to wear a condom

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• wow that is so messed up on so many levels. That was the only reason why he was with you if he is breaking up with you bc of sex and not willing to compromise. That is a very immature and selfish thing to do. If he really loved you as he says, he would never leave you esp for something so ridiculous like that

This is eye opening for you. He was only around for sex and now he wants to go raw with it and bc you both dont want to do what it would take to enjoy it bare, he leaves you and says hell be back when he can go bare? What a jerk. That is not love.

• Sounds like manipulation. It almost seems like he's trying to get you to do what he wants by breaking up with you and making you fear that you might lose him if you do not agree to having sex without condoms. That's not cool and it's an indication of deeper problems and more problems to come later on! It really just seems like he calls you every day to still keep you emotionally hooked like he's trying to keep you available in hopes that you'll change your mind.

• Probably just wants sex!

• He's crap. You need to block him off your phone. He just seems crazy. To continue calling you after a break up? Unacceptable, especially when he is the one who caused a problem to result in a break up.

• Excuse my French but, What a selfish asshole! move on. Tell him you are moving on and block his calls. He's actually helped show you how selfish he is and can be if the relationship were to continue.

• True and some of the comments on this from some of the guys are disgusting.

• What? He won't use condoms but is afraid of pregnancy? Him asking you to not be involved with other guys is creepy. Just stop talking to him.

• Do not wait for him

• that sounds like some BS coming from the buy. I am sorry, though :(

It sounds like he just has some things he needs to work out, that he is not telling you right now. I don't see why that is a reason for anyone to break up.

• Tell him that unless he commits, you will go and find someone else.
    Who treats someone like that?