Dating for 2 months now and still not official?

Okay. So we've been dating two months now, but we're still not official. This bothers me a little bit. I mean I've met all his brothers and sisters (he has 6, but still have to meet the parents). He's met my mom, step-dad, and two sisters. We've both met each other's friends and when we are around family or friends or anyone he usually has an arm around me or hugging me or something, so it's not like he shy to show people we are together. We hangout Friday, Saturday, and most Sundays because he comes back every weekend from school. He'll even drive home 2 hrs after school (which ends at 5) to see me just to turn around and go back to school the next morning every week. We text and talk every day. We've been on multiple dates. But no official boyfriend/ girlfriend title. I mean I've told him multiple times I wouldn't accept him talking to other girls, and, if he was, I would end whatever we are because I feel i would be wasting my time then. He told me he isn't talking to any other girls and told me he really wanted this to work and all that. Also, one of my friends asked him if he was my boyfriend and his answer was basically.. why not just call it official? I feel like I might be being played...

Most Helpful Guy

• Only way to find out where you stand is to find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am Not seeing You... Being played.
    I am More 'Seeing' a beautiful Something Special being Nurtured and Nurtured here, dear, And this Guy with a Nice Try, For this has all of the Signs, Is Taking his sweet Time to make sure that you both Continue down the Right Road.
    Be patient. Rome was Not built in a day. Neither was Romance. This just might be Worth Waiting for and if So, Worth its weight in Gold.
    For all you know, He may already have a 'Title' Etched in Stone and maybe a Ring with One.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• I'm dating this one for 5 months,... in our 6th month and we're still not official.

We're not seeing any other people either. Who knows. If you trust that person... trust him/her 100%. Otherwise, move on.

What Girls Said 6

• no lol everything is fine. 2 months is way too short to call it official altho some people do but not all. he is showing lots of interests and just going with the flow. Give it some more time. This is going the right directon. You just want it now and he is not ready but y'all are def getting close.

Dont think about it. its not like he doesn't come around often or make time for you bc he dioes. he is just taking this slow. A few more months hun and then y'all can have that talk of what are we?

• It sounds like you are official... maybe he thinks you are? how does one even make things official these days? It's not like there's a contract to sign. My boyfriend and I never had a discussion about wether or not we're "official" it just happened on its own. People make these things far too confusing and complicated nowadays.

• Then talk to him, for god's sake. You can't just expect him to make it official without even talking about it first. Explain to him how you feel and that you want to make it official. Considering how close you are and how you've already introduced each other to your families and friends, he'll probably agree to make it official. You're making this a way bigger deal than it needs to be.

• I also think it's really dramatic of you to claim you're feeling played when his behavior shows the exact opposite -> introducing you to his friends/family, not seeing anyone else but you, telling you he really wants to make this work. That's not shit players do and say unless they're really desperate. And most players really aren't that desperate.

• Well just means you are in the dating phase still. I think its really official tho after you meet the parents.

Dont stress, you are bound to meet them sometime. Dont pressure him, give him another month at least.

• to me you two sound like you are dating... why dont you ask him? 'where do i stand for you? what am i to you?'

• You should probably talk about this. It looks like an exclusive relationship to me.