Why is he being a jerk now?

I recently started a job. I met this guy W, he's really shy, sweet and funny. We even sit in his car on break with another guy listening to music. He's been to my house 2 or 3 times. I met him a week ago and he told me he really liked me and asked me on a date. I am also starting college soon and I really need to focus. Well I told him I would think about it. Well I took about 4 days to actually think about it. I like him as a person but I feel I don't really know him. So I told him I didn't think I had time for serious dating and I'd rather just hang out and be friends for now. I didn't care to much for dates. i went to work last night, usually he waves, talks or smiles at me. He wouldn't even look at me he ignored me. Why is he being that way? I wasn't mean about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• he is butt hurt , he will get over it lol. dont sweat the small stuff like that. he will find a girl who will make him smile if he doesn't rush things.

Most Helpful Girl

• His ego is hurt that you said no so he's acting childish. Just beat him at his own game by acting completely indifferent to it.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, you DID reject him. so, this is one of the possible reactions to that. Of course you are fine with it, the rejecter never gets hurt.

• I didn't mean to hurt him.

• well. you did... it is what it is...
      all you can do now is let time tell.

• You friend zoned him; so, he doesn't want to be friends.

• lol! i miread the title as "Why is he being a Jew now?"

You rejected his offer, to date, I wouldn't be so nice to you after either </3

• He's hurt, he feels rejected.

What Girls Said 1

• he felt hurt that's why