Found this on his phone?

So on Facebook you can go to settings and then apps and it will show what apps you have connected to using Facebook. My boyfriend did that and I saw he had tinder, badoo and another dating app connected. He does NOT have them on his phone anymore and I know he didn't have them when we were together. But I still don't know what to think... it makes me sad but I know he's never met anyone on there. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry and please don't feel sad about it because I'm sure it's probably not what you think it is. When you connect an app with Facebook the connection remains unchanged in the settings even after you stop using the app. If you want to disable the connection you have to manually remove the app from the settings. I have stopped using some of my apps years ago but in my Facebook settings it shows that the connections are still there because I haven't removed them.

So I think your boyfriend probably doesn't even know about that. I'm sure he has stopped using those apps for a while. As a matter of fact most people don't check their settings frequently so sometimes unwanted apps stay connected with their Facebook.

Don't overthink it. I hope you feel better after you read this :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not out of the realm of possibility that he tried those things before you guys were together. And they always ask to connect, and they don't disconnect just because you've deleted the app. I wouldn't be too worried if you trust him as is. Don't be sad about it, everyone has a past before us, this was just a part of it, but it isn't any longer.

What Guys Said 4

• I think, just let it go.

• 37.media.tumblr.com/.../...5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Over-reactng. I don't see the big deal. a lot of people nowadays have or had tinder or dating apps on their phone one time or another especially someone SINGLE. What happens before dating shouldn't affect what goes on during a relationship.

• Would you be mad if he met people on tinder before he met you? didn't quite understand that last sentence.

• Um yeah kinda. But he did have tinder on his phone when we first got together but never got on it. He did delete it and told me he never met or talked to anyone on there.

• I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news. But you need an honest opinion.
      A) it's quite common for people to meet on tinder, there's nothing wrong with it and he shouldn't be shamed or looked at as less.
      B) if he told you he didn't meet naybody on it he's probably lying because of the stigma attached to tinder. Simply just signing up for it shows intent of wanting to meet people on it. No one just downloads the app to not use it, that'd be pointless.

Regardless it shouldn't change the way you look at him at all. As long as he stopped using it when he met you, you should probably let it go.

• Maybe he likes to window shop?

What Girls Said 5

• Not a big problem unless after your dissected other aspects. Is there anything in his behavior that is giving you this nee to check on his privacy or question his loyalty?

• just bc he has the app dont mean he used it. DId you see that he is using them? And why look through his phone to find something bc you always will when you do that. You should trust him

• I think it's nothing to worry about, he may have had it before you two got together and simply deleted it off his phone. Facebook holds onto everything even after you delete it remember. Dont sweat it

• just confront him about it

• Your words:
    "He does NOT have them on his phone anymore."
    ...