With the change of seasons do you feel more attractive and do others look more attractive?

With more sunshine and longer days do you just feel better? Do you feel you look better and are you happier and more eye catching due to feeling better? Do you find when summer starts there is a more relaxed vibe of playfulness and people you wouldn't normally notice suddenly look hot wearing tans and less clothes and sun bleached hair drinking from a big gulp or with ice cream drips on their tan feet! I am personally glad summer is kicking in. I feel more alive! And this seems to be when everyone gathers outside walking downtown and drinking lemonade on porches. A more relaxed happier time, more tourists more opportunities to find someone! A better time To catch someone's eye! And a great way to find someone that catches your eye. Like fireflies on summer nights and sparks and laughter from a campfire! Let your light shine be your unique self cause this is when I feel someone could be in town having fun and wanting to meet someone different than the others back home!

Most Helpful Guy

• I pull enough in winter but summer is like my 2x prime, Suns out guns out

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah totally!, my inner world is more alive during spring and summer. However, I look way better during fall and winter!

• Do u think others are drawn to how we feel more alive inside or when we feel we look our best outside?

What Guys Said 2

• More attractive. I don't really workout much during late fall and winter, and obviously that makes me feel more confident about myself.

• Well, here in India summers are awfully hot but winters are very pleasant, so yeah girls here tend to look a lot better during the winter months.

What Girls Said 3

• FUCK NO. I hate this time of year. It's too fucking hot to the point that I constantly feel completely drained and worn out. Sun doesn't go down till like 11PM. I hate it so much, I'm a creature of darkness. It's not for me.
    Awful awful awful.
    Can't wait for Autumn.

• I like each seasons though summer is time of my reign.

• Not particularly no.