Why do you like white girls/females/women? What attracts you to them?

Only for those who like white girls :)

Thank you all for your answers:) very niceeee

Most Helpful Guy

• They're hot. Pretty simple. I like lighter skin tones and eyes. And there's probably racial identification since I'm white, too. The biggest thing is probably just because I am comfortable around those who are similar to me. And I think that's the major reason people tend to date within their own race, 90-95% of the time. But ultimately, it just boils down mostly to I am more attracted to white women than other races. Usually.

I grew up around a pretty solid mix of black, Hispanic, and white people. I started out preferring black chicks, then it switched to white and Hispanic in high school.

What Guys Said 22

• i'm attracted to white women. i'm attracted to black women. i'm attracted to Asian women

i'm attracted to women who i find attractive... race doesn't matter

• I can't explain it, maybe it's because most women where I live are white. So, I grew up among them and I started being attracted to them since I was young. Maybe it's in my genes too. My father told me that he preferred white girls when he was younger and my mother told me that she was attracted only to white men too... even though they never taught me to be this way, I followed the same path.

• Umm red hair, pale skin + freckles and if they're just "cute" in general?

• WHat I like about her is that she is a woman.
    However I thin the same when I see women from other cultures.

• I'm not sure why. I can't say all white girls are attractive.

• White girls are hit or miss. The right ones def dateable

• Why hit or miss?

• Just personality wise. I don't know, just vibes and match for me
      I'm into feminine, confident, really fun girls.

• I am pretty sure I am attracted to all races , except Indians not my preference

But always always a middle eastern girl would he my first choice

• i like the way tehy looks nothing more nothing less i like the lighter skin even the darker tones, their facial features and smilply... color

• They have boobs, and a but, and a yaya, and they're pretty, and sweet, and funny, and smart, and, well I could go on and on, but I think you could sum all this up by saying they're girls.

• Because I like women and attracted to women in general. It's hard not to be attracted to white girls since they're literally plastered all over the world through media and Internet. However, day by day I'm losing attraction towards them because of their negative views and generalization of Indian men. Their belief that every Indian guy is the same and we're all obsessed with them. Sorry but personality is really important to me and that kinda personality is rather very tasteless. If only their attitude was more flavorful like Latinas. Then I would like them just as much as other girls. Till then, they are 2nd to last when it comes to finding different races of girls attractive. Last are easily Asian girls and that too because of their personality. Looks wise, women of all races and skin color are equally attractive to me.

• I'm white and I live in a country with a majority white population, and I've only been attracted to females to this day.

• Because I am White myself.

• why do you like a color more than another? you can't explain why you like blue more than green... same debate

• because i am white.

• I think pale skin is very attractive. I'm into that paper white skin, where you can clearly see the vains (blue blood). So to me it's purely aesthetic.

• Only white girls are redheads. Woosh!

• -insert politically correct answer here-

• i like the contrast between my skin and hers. It's hot

• No one likes just "white girls", every man likes pretty girls, regardless of their race.

• It's what I am attracted to. It can not be explained, it's simply inherent.

• I do not like white girls only but I seldom get attracted to dark girls. By "dark" I mean the "African" dark or the "South Indian" dark or the "West Indian" dark.

This is only my theory. I am not sure but it seems to be the most plausible reason.

Lighter color somehow assures you of cleanliness. Of course the girl HAS to appear clean. Just being fair does not make you clean. But it is easy to perceive them as clean. And its not just about the face. Its also about the hidden areas.. and of course, the feet. Dark feet are not very attractive. Quite a put off for me in fact.

• becuz they have white skin

What Girls Said 0