Is there anything ethically wrong with rejecting a girl because I don't find her pretty/beautiful enough?

Let's suppose that she is generally nice polite , kind etc, but I just don't find her looks good enough. She doesn't turn me on.

Of course I would not tell her te truth but I would tell her something like "I don't think we're a good match/ lets just stay friends. "

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest with her without being rude, say something I really just don't think your my type and that there's nothing wrong with you but it's just I don't think it's fair for both of us to have a relationship when I can't feel all the feelings you feel towards me for you. Simple talk a little about why not more importantly but then kinda twist it around and say why it wouldn't work

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it would be unethical in my opinion to waste someone's time, etc spending time with them if not attracted to them

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. Women do the same to men quite a bit. <<< *coughs* lol
    Why wouldn't you tell her the truth?

Don't tell her 'let's stay friends". Dude, she's going to secretly hope that with time you'll fall for her. 95% of the time, it happens.
    She might seem happy and be "cool" about it; but majority of the time she's going to try and wait it out.

Be upfront and cut the cord. *Shut it down son!*

• Nah, that's fine. You like what you like, and if you're not attracted, then who is anyone to tell you that you HAVE to go date a girl you don't think is pretty?

What Guys Said 3

• I rejected a girl because of the way she showed her interest. She was cute. But the thing is I didn't even know her and she was already trying to kiss/hug me until I told her to back off. Later on she asked me to play a game of pool with her so I accepted on friendly terms. Some time later she asks me out on facebook but I decline. She had friends that weren't the best kind of people so that also made me kind of reject her.

• Sounds good bro.

• Nope. If women can have standards in mate selection, so can we.