Do you ever wish you could go back to a point in time and try again?

This is for relationships, online or in person. Friends or acquaintances. Etc is it possible to fall in love with someone just through their words? Do you ever go down one path wondering if you had chose the other direction would things be better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone in the world feels this way at some point, especially as we get older. Everyone, especially when it comes to relationships, makes mistakes now and then. If the relationship lasts a long time or not, or is still on going, there are times you wish you could go back and fix something, or even go back and enjoy something again.

For example, I would love to go back to the time before I had kids. NOT that I don't love my kids with all my heart, but that time with my wife was too short. I would love to have had more time being a couple again. We did a lot of things that we don't do anymore, becuse having a family take a lot of time, effort and money. I think that is why I look forward to when my kids are older and we go back to being a couple at home again.

I also wish I hadn't married my first wife. The signs were there, but I ignored them. I hurt her daughter a lot (not mine) when I left. I wish I hadn't done that, but I had no choice in the matter.

So all you can do is learn from those times and grow.

• You said the signs were there, what's that mean. I might be in that same time frame

• Ohhh ok

• Looking back on it, I was in love with being in love for the first time. She was in love with the idea of having a babysitter for her child while she went to law school. I was 18 and immature, she was older (29) and jaded when it came to love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone goes through the "what ifs" of life. Honestly though, I fully believe everything happens for a reason. Friendships fall apart when they don't serve you, maybe things don't work out with a guy bc you're not who he's meant to be with in the long run and vice versa. We all have certain purposes and journeys in this life that the universe works to make happen for us.

What Guys Said 3

• I always wish I could start my life over but carry my new wisdom back with me. Too bad that's not possible

• Yes all the time

• If I could redo the last year and a half, my life would be a whole lot different.

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes - with people I haven't tried.
    With those I have - no, because I know they aren't thoroughly what I need right now - missing ambition or being too immature...

• Yeah I would go back a year or so and never send that beard meme 😔

• Yeah but no can't so I'd rather not imagine I could

• I not no
      I swear autocorrect does the stupidest things sometimes -_-

• Yeahhh I wish I could go back with my ex and be a little more level headed. I got so caught up in liking him that I was blind to obvious signs