Girls, is this a good place to approach you?

In a college campus where you are either sitting by yourself in the cafeteria, library, or outside reading a book/studying or chatting with a friend? Is it a good time to approach?
Or would I be rudely interrupting you and just get shamed and dismissed at the spot?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm by myself of course! It's always a good time to approach, even if the girl on the move or on her phone - still approach her! But if she's talking with a friend then probably not a good idea as you will be interrupting their conversation. But if that's the only time you can approach her just ask if you can talk to her for a minute, once you get her alone just say "I wanted to say hi" or a question :)
    Don't be afraid to approach women! If I were approached I'd be flattered and I'd take time out to talk to you!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It's a good time, unless she's on her phone.

Otherwise, approach meh. :]

• No that's a perfect time!

What Guys Said 2

• I've done this nervously, and confidently. It's pretty easy to see the difference in results lol.

• I actually think that's the best place