Do tall girls automatically refuse to date an average height guy (Tall girls' answers are appreciated)?

Hi there, I am average height (5f10 or 1'80m) and maybe not super-hot but I had never problems dating shorter girls. Anyway, for some reason I like girls taller than me.
Appart from the difficulty of finding them, when I do have this feeling that they wouldn't consider a date because I am shorter.
Is that normal? What's your opinion?
Do you think I still have a chance to find a tall girl who wouldn't mind that?

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 6'2'' and have no problem dating a guy thats shorter than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• on tinder? you bet

real life interactions? there is always a chance

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind that at all.

• As long as I am shorter than him by a few inches it's fine.

• I've dated shorter guys I'm the same height as u but I do prefer someone taller. Had a LTR with a guy 5'8 though!

What Guys Said 3

• I would imagine that a lot of them do because it's a 1 in 720 chance of marrying someone taller than you (if your a guy) which means your more than 2x likely to be murdered (in the US) but there are still some out there that will do it.
    www.psychologytoday.com/.../how-likely-is-woman-be-taller-her-man
    www.politifact.com/.../

• 1 in 720 hahaha, I guess it could be worse. Thank you anyways

• at least you can still go after 5'9 and under, I'm 5'4 and most girls that I know are already taller than me.

• There's no "automatically" in the world of dating. There's billions of people out there, and therefore, billions of different interests.

• No but they are more likely to refuse to date a man who's 6'9"