Why doesn't he cuddle in the morning?

Dating someone new for the last two months, things are great and I've only just staying over (twice in fact) and he's practically on the other side of the bed in the mornings. Trust me, I like my own space when I'm asleep but I've had previous boyfriends where they like to snuggle (and not just for sex). It's a bit of a moodkill tbh! I'm new to dating by the way, after a five year long relationship so I guess this is all very new to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• he may see sleep as... a time to just get sleep.

everyone is different. my wife pretty much can't be touched when she sleeps or she'll wake up. she doesn't cuddle at bedtime because she has a tough time falling asleep on her own let alone with someone wrapped around her

if you like this guy don't worry about this small thing

Most Helpful Girl

• People move in their sleep, totally subconscious, it might just be hot or maybe he's not used to sleeping in the same bed with someone else. It doesn't mean he doesn't like to cuddle though!

What Guys Said 2

• What kind of things do you think most girls usually want to wake up to regarding their man's position. (Both after sex or just sleeping)

• Cause he is gay and pretending to be straight be with a real man that likes to cuddle like me haha

What Girls Said 0