What's going on?

I've been dating a guy intensely for two months and everything was great between us until hours before he dumped me. He says he doubts his feelings for me and he was forcing them to see if that works. He says nobody has ever been so interested in him before this no matter how hard he tried to win a girl over. I cried a lot and so did he last night when we discussed it over and he starting saying nobody has ever cared so much about him and he feels upset that he's hurting the one person who does and he isn't sure if he made the right call to end this so soon. He also said he knows he won't find someone so dedicated and caring again. I asked him if he feels he wants to give it a shot and now he said he needs a couple days to reflect on it. What do you guys think is going on? He acted extremely into me until this happened. Will this guy ever regret dumping me like this? I'm 22 and he's 24 by the way. Please help.

What Guys Said 1

• The guys sounds like he doesn't know what he want. I would move on.

What Girls Said 2

• seems like he was not that interested and needs a break from you to see how he feels being away. you know the saying... you never know what you have until its gone.

he has feelings for you but not as strong as he is wanting and just needs some space. So just let him figure it out and if he doesn't come back, then he was not that into the relationship as he was feeling. Or he could be scared bc everything is going so good that he is pushing you away. people do do that. So time will tell

• It's hard for me to put into words how good he was pretending things were all along. It's baffling to be how someone can pretend so well when there isn't much they are feelings. Pretty scary actually.

• Forget about him, girl. Why would you want to be with someone who doubts his feelings for you?