Would you date a midget or "small person" if they were super cool, sweet and really cute?

Lol, I know, strange question, but I'm curious. If you met a midget who was awesome - great personality, smart, funny, sweet and oddly hot, would you date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, definitely.

Thanks to porn I'd be confident logistics would work out if it came to it. And people act like porn doesn't bring us all together.

What Guys Said 4

• Would a midget/little person woman's vagina be able to take a normal sized guy's penis? I wonder how deep their vaginas are.

• Lol I was waiting for someone to ask that. Good question though. For arguments sake let's say all the parts are in good working order

• Ok ok, say her vagina is the perfect size for your enormous penis lol. So would you?

• I don't have an enormous penis. Mine is average sized. But as to your question, I just don't know how to answer 'cause it would all depend on if I were attracted to the little woman or not. (Physically attracted and otherwise attracted.)

• I've never really been one to care about others appearance too much. So yeah. Fuck it why not.

• No I couldn't I'm way too big for em

• Sure i would.

What Girls Said 1