Do you get turned off by people who laugh at everything?

For example you are with someone and just casually having a conversation.. laughs at everything when it wasn't even intended to be funny. I think it's even more cringe when guys do this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that would be annoying as hell to listen too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• No of course not. I love when people laugh and if someone laughs easily (as I do), I feel better about the jokes I make. at least SOMEONE besides myself is laughing at my jokes lol

• Yes... hint hint my stepdad!

• oh gawd that's the most annoying thing in this world

• I don't think of laughter in terms of something that turns me on or off in the first place but I think those people are usually immature and probably a bit mentally defective so you could say it's a turn-off..

• Yes, I feel like they're dumb

• Yes! Give me the feeling that they're kinda of stupid or smth

• Aw that's probably why people don't like me ☹️. It doesn't bother me when other people are like that.

• Tbh that's me irl. oops hahahah

• Lol is it genuine though? I'm talking about the girls try will try to flirt by fake laughing at everything when it doesn't even make sense.

• Ooooh
      No usually it's genuine. I just have a stupid sense of humor and most things are funny to me.
      Sometimes it's a nervous laugh if I'm talking to someone new but that's rare.

• Yes, that is annoying as shit.

• Ummm It depends. I like to smile and luagh a lot but it's mostly when I'm around my friends and im being sarcastic.

• Yeah. There's no better way to tell if someone's a bimbo.

• like that episode in drake and josh when drake dates his teachers daughter but she laughs at EVERYTHING

• Instantly!

• I cringe when anyone does this it's beyond annoying. I literally will avoid you at all costs.

• Do guys do this when they try n flirt with you? I've seen it in girls more but I cringe hard at the guys acting like that

• Yeah it's annoying af lol. don't ever do that.

• I would never do that lol. I had friend who did this when she liked a guy. You look like an idiot. Not going to do that to myself

• I don't think this is a problem. It's good to be a happy person or at least find joy in the little things.

But you can always tell if they are just being fake. Then it's annoying as hell. If it's real, I think that person is just living life. If it's fake, they are a basic bitch.

• Boys that laugh a lot are cute and shall be protected

What Guys Said 8

• I have mixed thoughts on this one. In one respect it can get a little annoying. But in another respect it's good because it shows me that the person isn't afraid to show vulnerability and vulnerability is a very important trait. If they do it more out of anxiety then this is also good because it basically means that I'm in control of the interaction more. If I'm in control, I tend not to use that advantage to exploit or manipulate so I trust myself with power. But other people, I do not trust with power, therefore it is usually better if I am dominant. So frequent laughter, on the whole is a positive trait.

• I'm guilty of this. I don't do it on purpose I just can't help but laugh at almost everything. I've noticed that this happens mostly when I'm with my friends I guess it's because I'm really comfortable with them and I get overly expressive? Although, I never force myself to laugh.

• Yep I see guys do it all the time, face red and all when flirting lol... just awkward man. But I laugh when i find something funny. Even in public... something rude or obviously not even funny to others haha. For example, some idiot riding a bike in socks and sandals... not funny to the majority but we'd just piss ourselves xD

• No. I approve of them. I can tell them that they can go kill themselves and they just laugh it off. Great for building relationships.

• I don't hate it, but it can be annoying. It's like wtf bro, I'm being serious rn, why you laughing? I know a girl who does this. It's weird.

• not really

• i laugh with my own misery, seems better than crying.