I KNOW I'M CRAZY, BUT?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I have been fighting so he moved out 1 month ago. 3 weeks ago we got into a fight he said "i need to be left alone", then left out of state for a work project. We started talking a few days ago, he told me that he wants to see me. Well he got back Monday, and went MIA. I asked about dinner and he said "you've hurt me and I try to forget but I can't etc". I wrote him a long message stating that I've been seeing a therapist, and that we need to be adults and at the very least talk. But he is ignoring me! I mean he has his things at my place, our photo on his facebook!!! What can I do to get him to at the very least respond to me?
*please don't tell me to move on and forget about him... I love him*

Most Helpful Guy

• So what did you do...

• For the past 1 year we have been fighting non-stop, as I have been picking fights. I am seeing a therapist to help me with my anger... but my boyfriend is pretty angry at me, to the point where he moved out.

• I think you should work on your issues.. let him go

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect his wishes and give him space.

He needs time to "heal" from whatever happened. Don't be "clingy" (sorry for lack of a better word here).

You're still in a relationship, your photo is still on FB. So, he still loves you, that's clear.

It's hard. Know that the space you give him now, may allow you 2 a LONG and happy future together.

---- What's a few weeks now compared to years of potential happiness?

• Thank you for the optimism!
      After 3 weeks of not talking, we spoke for a few days, and now he is back to ignoring me. I don't get it!
      Maybe he just wants me to break it off?
      I asked him what he wanted, and he said I dont know, so i asked him if he doesn't want to be with me, and he dont respond!

• You don't think that after a month he should have come to see me though? I've asked him too... and he said he wants to, and when it came down to it, he continued to get angry and just ignored me.

• That's odd. Distance yourself because I fear that's what he's doing. Not seeing you for a month, cancelling las minute, and getting angry at you..

Don't worry about it too much. Just give him soace, make him miss you. Be a little distant.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Go to where he's staying and confront him? Thats what I've done when my s/o wouldn't respond to me.

• And did that get him back?
      He hasn't told me where his new place is, but I found it in his email (if I show up he will probably be upset because he didn't share that info with me...)

• I dont know. He has made it clear he doesn't want to see me or talk to me. I am at a loss for what to do.

• Forget about him. Dont text or call him and see if he cones back more often than not when you ignore someone they start trying to get your attention.