Girls why is height such a big for for some of you?

i seen some girls who are like 5 foot flat reject a 5'10 guy cause he's not 6 feet or taller. hell im 6'2 and recently i got rejected by a 5'10 girl because i wasn't 6'7 or taller.

so What is it about height that is a deal breaker. i understand somewhat if he's shorter than you, but if you're still shorter than him why still reject him. i find that rejecting someone over height imho (im like almost never in this spot so its not bitterness lol) is one of the pettiest dating requirements out there lol.

then the funny part is some girls (if not all) suck at measuring things. a girl told me i lied about my height once saying im not 6'2 and i asked her where you expect a 6'2 guy to be, eye to eye with Lebron / or shaq?

a Big thing*** My bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'10 is more than enough for me. I myself stand in at 5'1 and males who are 5'5 tower above me. When it comes to a male who is closer to my height, say 5'1, 5'2, I wouldn't turn him down due to it being debatable, but he wouldn't be my ideal height. My ideal height for a partner can be anything higher than 5'4, but then again you can't help who you fall for and I am trying to get away from judging people due to their psychical attributes. I have found that it is the same for me, though. Most males don't like me because I am too short, which is funny because my whole life I was told males like short women. Come to find out they like women who are short, but not too short. At least with the ones that I have met.

• to be real i never heard a guy say a girl was too short lmao. the shortest girl i did anything with was 5'1 lol. but thats something i never got. if your 5'1 a 5'5 guy should tower over you. why forcefully make it bigger lmao

• Like I said, that was from personal experience. Other guys seem to like short girls; the males that I meet are odd. Secondly, I don't forcefully make anything bigger, or for better term, taller. My point was, I don't mind a guy who is under 6 foot.

• i didn't say you forcefully do it lol. i meant other girls who do so for what ever reason

Most Helpful Guy

• Heaven forbid you want to date someone you find physically desirable!

• Height has nothing to do with physical desirability, dude. It's not like your height affects your looks.

• No, I'm saying that's the likely reason he'd be attracted to shortness.

• there is nothing wrong with preference. im the first one to say so. i just find ones on height funnier than normal

What Girls Said 14

• Same reason breast size is such a big thing for some guys. There are also a lot of guys who height is a big thing for too. People like what they like and often have requirements based on that.

• The only complainthing I heard from guys about a girl that was the deal breaker was, she's too tall. The breast and ass thing could be looked passed

• height doesn't matter to me
    although i find it pleasing to the eye when couples have a major height difference, i dont care if my bf/gf is taller or shorter than me. I'll like them for their personality.

• No idea.
    Same with guys who "only date girls with D cups" or a "fat ass" 😂
    I alwyas thought being so overly picky about a specific characteristic was just dumb.

• lol i can look past Boobs and ass. those are bonuses. if you wana miss out on a person over a uncontrolable (for the most part) part of their body then its your loss lmao. part of me always says i think this is why girls get big and stay big. and then flaunt their ass and boobs which is just the effects of the fat.

• I agree lol but it's not just girls who flaunt that, most guys seem to actually like it, too..

• because tall guys are hot. not all of them of course, but most of them.

• lol what makes them hot.

• Yeah, I'm curious how so. Are you saying that they're generally fitter and/or more facially attractive?

• As long as your taller then me i could care less. Man I'm 5'3 and your 6'2 wow. I think 6'2 Is pretty tall that girl was tripping

• hence why i asked her how has that worked out in the past. but if thats what she wants so be it.

• She's going to be looking for a long long time. Ugh picky girls...

• Same reason boob and butt size is important to guys. It depends on if she finds height an attraction and what height she is personally attracted to.

• because its considered as more masculine and we feel safer lol

• lmao. the shorter guy could know how to fight tho ( see most boxers)

• Yeah lol. I'm more masculine than almost any man I know, and I'm not particularly tall, either. I think someone's full of it.

• i swear some of the guys on this website live near shitty women. height isn't a deal breaker for me i like guys 5'8 and up

• lmao. do you wana hear about my last few dates? or girls i met period? i attract shitty women

• that's unforunate to hear, but don't be discouraged.

• As long as he's taller than me by a few inches I'm fine

• This is what I figured girls would want (or someone close to them )

• the girls who reject guys for their height are either super shallow or lying.

if you really do not like someone, you can make up any excuse to not be with them, you know? don't worry, you'll find a cute girl :)

• lol im not bothered by her. i found it funny actually. cause the whole time i was like "uhhhhhh What am i hearing? good luck on your quest lmao." its their loss at the end.

• Bear hugs, feeling protected, spooning. I'm 5'7 and if the guy is 5'10+ im already swooning

• Cause it's attractive to me.

• Height isn't a really big deal for me but it would be nice to find a guy to be eye to eye with... im not picky, plus im taller than the average girl.

• Just like some guys reject a girl if her hair isn't long enough (it's happened to me before), her waist isn't small enough, or her booty isn't big enough, girls' preferences on height differ.

Personally, as long as he's not shorter than me (and I'm short, at 5'0"), I'm good.

• people truly have some of the pettiest traits to look for *at a limit* but at least you are the example i gave in the OP

What Guys Said 8

• Oh thank god this isn't a short guy complaining cause I said yesterday that I won't answer them anymore. Dude you're 6'2", it beats being 6'9". Most girls tell me I'm too big... s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e2205b63be.jpg

• lmao. i see the shorter guys complain about this a lot. and then the taller girls are yelling are the short girls in those topics like stop taking our guys. its normally a shit show.

that chart tho. god damn. i knew i was ideal but damn

• "hell im 6'2 and recently i got rejected by a 5'10 girl because i wasn't 6'7 or taller."

Lol that is the funniest shit I've read all month. What the hell 😆

• As it is a biological thing they have no idea. They cannot have an idea. It's the same reason why men like breasts inherently without actual knowledge of why nor any memory of their choice as to why.

Such is life.

No one cares though.

• Dude. Your 6"2 .
    Stop complaining. Your height is perfect for most chicks. Maybe not all.
    Its just like boobs or booty for guys, some women just want a little bigger.
    Let it be man, its not even like you are short.

• im complaining? im asking a question? i even mentioned im not bitter or anything just curious

• Lol i eas jist being lighthearted bro :-D

• Pshhh people with that mentality are deluded.
    And you're 6'2, you've got it great, don't let that one girl alter your perspective.

• It's not. But having shorter friends it's always something that amazed me when someone would say that happened lol

• Because girls are shallow

• The girl who rejects a guy because he's not 6'7 or taller is just a clueless moron. That's like in the 98th percentile of all men on this planet.

• It's actually way more like 99.9th percentile.

• being already out of the picture, i asked how is hie giant hunt working out for her. she said all the 6'7 guys she know are in different states playing in college bball. and its hard to date like that, and she can't ever find anyone local.

and i responded i think thats a sign... and left it at that.

• Broads don't know wtf they want.

• girls say they want something then when it comes have no clue what to do with it. guys too, but as a guy im more experienced on how girls have this problem. example "there are no Good guys out there"

No they're there but you're not attracted to them lol