He says he likes me but hasn't texted?

i gave my number to a guy I've liked for a while now and he say's he likes me, he text me a few times the day I gave him my number and hasn't text me since. he said he finds me intimidating because he really likes me and I can't decide if I should text a how you been kinda message or forget about it

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously you need to build his comfort with you up some more. Texting/phone calls/Facebook chatting or w/e new form of communication is out will NEVER beat a good ole face-to-face discussion. If you really want to get his interest talk to him in person whenever the opportunity arises. The text messages should be a secondary priority.

• I wish it was that easy we both have children and we're both full time parents so we don't see that much of each other. I'm not the type of person to get hung up on someone and the way I see it if he wanted to see more of me he'd get in touch right?

What Girls Said 0